Board logo

標題: [籃球] [轉貼]NBA Playoffs 2025 / East / 1st Round / Game 1 / 04/19/2025 / {Detroit Pistons @ New York Knicks} [打印本頁]

作者: cwy2012    時間: 2025-4-21 11:12 PM     標題: [轉貼]NBA Playoffs 2025 / East / 1st Round / Game 1 / 04/19/2025 / {Detroit Pistons @ New York Knicks}


: N2 @" i& m/ V$ C2 ?/ c% P- ^1 ?$ btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 公仔箱論壇" R* t& `) I4 N3 z4 c% g+ }) {
公仔箱論壇( Y6 V; X# j) y# S
5.39.217.76" n3 |; i& c$ w% q: y

& y* P0 H% `2 f7 o( \3 Y: j公仔箱論壇
$ S8 w! O7 `/ Y  q6 }4 c' |8 B公仔箱論壇Sport : Basketball, q. k* j. _+ E
Date/Year of release : 02.03.20257 d; U6 R: ]6 b% A9 k
Comment language : English
! N; ?& b5 g" M" C' K' u% Q( T5.39.217.76Description : NBA 2024-2025tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 O- g2 t3 y; I8 H

: f2 I" D& i1 I* J  S7 E0 c公仔箱論壇Rip/recording author : 7m4rtyr.' R7 p" J* L, I* {
Additional information : contains spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and decrypted
" r  e- D* ?( v! X公仔箱論壇
, g% ?9 e8 s& ^/ Z  v* P: I0 _5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇! s2 @2 O" W; P$ y  ^
Quality : WEB-DL HD' I% s' R% X2 g, D" m
Video format : mkv
9 @! I) n/ q% N- o7 m1 f. j# jVideo : h264, 1920x1080, 59.94fps, 8000kbps3 h3 X" _0 w- p# R0 j* t( }
Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0