標題:
[籃球]
[轉貼]NBA 2024-2025 / RS / 03.31.2025 / Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers
[打印本頁]
作者:
cwy2012
時間:
2025-4-2 01:33 AM
標題:
[轉貼]NBA 2024-2025 / RS / 03.31.2025 / Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers
5.39.217.76) }% @7 T/ w# K* i7 U
) u6 G; \7 ?6 V/ l" n- g5.39.217.76
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) Y* b3 [7 k+ g) y& W
; t, v* G6 L8 M' N( Y: H( ?- k
Sport : Basketball
! S: `! W- T8 z$ M, VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
Date/Year of release : 02.03.2025
) N- Z: X: Y- w
Comment language : English
5 x% I# Q* ]. m# N6 |& [- r
Description : NBA 2024-2025
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 Y& a6 ?5 W8 b* q3 m+ c
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 p2 N; `7 L; A2 K. e+ Y
Rip/recording author : 7m4rtyr.
/ H, S/ ~3 N7 d- x7 ]3 n
Additional information : contains spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and decrypted
5.39.217.76$ o+ x: Q7 O) Y0 ]/ g. M" L; @
公仔箱論壇( G5 U: f" Z0 Z) |
0 P3 F9 S$ L: e+ p7 k
Quality : WEB-DL HD
- [1 W( w) p. @$ h- l! R% b4 I
Video format : mkv
G, _+ q# a* X5 \8 s9 I: ]
Video : h264, 1920x1080, 59.94fps, 8000kbps
4 C" z5 U2 I$ z3 _3 n% rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps
歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/)
Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0