Board logo

標題: [籃球] [轉貼]NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 02/22/2024 / Los Angeles Lakers @ Golden State Warriors [打印本頁]

作者: cwy2012    時間: 2024-2-23 08:49 PM     標題: [轉貼]NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 02/22/2024 / Los Angeles Lakers @ Golden State Warriors

NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 02/22/2024 / Los Angeles Lakers @ Golden State Warriors

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 b4 E0 a  ~+ I* z
- o  h0 I: Q( L% s6 P3 H
Type of sport : Basketball
! y: I3 s1 l5 |6 qDate/Year of release : 02.22.2024TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! Q5 ?3 Q) k- A. a4 q+ V2 s
Comment language : English
+ `3 g2 {( `8 RDescription : Season 2023-2024Author of the rip/post : m4rtyr.
4 X" L- u- r+ R9 w7 p+ q$ EAdd. information : there are spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and transcribed.Quality : WEB-DL HD公仔箱論壇0 L: l+ R8 h+ J& ~5 ?
Video format : mkv
* ~/ k6 C; f7 G6 r, h% STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Video : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbps
6 o% B" Q/ _/ K9 ~, K( A! Y5.39.217.76Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps
6 a2 P2 X( e6 X) \* q5 Y公仔箱論壇
/ D$ O9 C6 ]# i2 \% v" ]1 l5.39.217.76

8 `+ F3 q9 ^6 N" ?
/ o9 y9 e; s% F6 p! X5.39.217.76
5.39.217.762 h' z9 Q  N& \

4 x% a( i; ], @2 {& {; S7 I

, G5 K" n) q  Y5 ?' x% l' QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! c: M2 c$ ^  T- Y3 t8 z' O
公仔箱論壇  d7 s" [/ l9 I  u: d- B9 D

1 l5 N7 {4 r2 r! Q: |6 p; K( I
2 t: F( P/ q2 S' ^  Q9 e
# G* C5 H' S- f4 W% J5 ]: Y

作者: tedbet    時間: 2024-2-23 08:55 PM

1# cwy2012 Thanks
作者: alexmung    時間: 2024-2-23 10:57 PM

Thanks for sharing.
作者: ericair    時間: 2024-2-25 11:04 PM

thx thx




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0