Board logo

標題: [不斷更新] 相棒21 (update to episode21) [打印本頁]

作者: jonleefun    時間: 2023-1-20 01:37 PM     標題: 相棒21 (update to episode21)

本帖最後由 jonleefun 於 2023-3-21 12:08 AM 編輯
2 s: I% q2 P) `/ e, Z9 r& c5.39.217.76
& A$ k2 f9 O$ o, V2 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I have downloaded this series from other web-site.5.39.217.761 q" J' [/ ]9 ^2 ?
I put them in the google drive, but not sure when the link will be invalid.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 U0 x' q6 d4 d# t) L2 j: N. q& x
Please no pushing for update.
- ?2 x. D+ O( X- |5.39.217.76' @3 |! G8 u( W' k3 `' A  u1 L' s
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1o_SD5UCrAluBq7VdGVe52y7aw4IY-Nte?usp=share_link5.39.217.769 N* X% Z& w9 k2 N; h

6 i$ c" ^; p2 C% ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(download fromhttp://www.fanxinzhui.com/rr/2456)
" d. u0 i9 o4 ?/ [: A公仔箱論壇
" _' O& w4 I% `2 ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 d  ?2 r# x$ r) N
(转载 瞳曦@追新番原创翻译)
1 [7 r9 h: u! }* J  Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

作者: debbie911    時間: 2023-1-20 02:28 PM

Found all of them ! Really amazing and really thank you for effort.
2 [6 X& r; p' U" e0 A. [! {公仔箱論壇I did tried to find the download site lot of time but only found them in 追新番 百度网盘 which I am unable to download,5.39.217.76; P' l- \- I. j4 g
Many thanks again.
作者: debbie911    時間: 2023-1-20 02:29 PM

1# jonleefun
* q% ~8 X8 P2 C) C8 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 t' J8 X! x1 r
; I' }4 s6 N- ]9 t9 k0 r) Z4 p
Found all of them ! Really amazing and really thank you for effort.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: b  X& L1 p# A8 o9 f4 B( A
I did tried to find the download site lot of time but only found them in 追新番 百度网盘 which I am unable to download,公仔箱論壇8 s# g" U: y% [4 t
Many thanks again.
作者: jonleefun    時間: 2023-1-21 01:04 AM

3# debbie911 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: }, E; j7 I3 x% G+ B0 ?. C

* ?2 f% O2 |4 ~1 @" ^5.39.217.76I also download them from 追新番, but save them in微云 and then download.
作者: hk.AlanTam    時間: 2023-1-21 04:59 PM

Thank you very very very much.  I have been watching this series for many years and I could not find a website to download this season.  I really appreciate your work and effort.  
. `- \+ Z' l, f8 dMany thanks again
作者: debbie911    時間: 2023-1-22 09:49 AM

Many thanks and really appreciated for updating. I have been following this series more than ten years starting using eMule then later use other BT apps.  Now hard to find download sites that can use BT. I am unable to download from 追新番 using 百度网盘, 5.39.217.765 l* Y8 I% T! m; r, @  b
I live in Australia.
作者: kc20000    時間: 2023-1-22 11:04 AM

Thank you very very much.
作者: buildingshian    時間: 2023-1-22 12:58 PM

Thank you very very much.
作者: jonleefun    時間: 2023-1-22 01:49 PM

6# debbie911 公仔箱論壇: l: h7 n8 v4 n( H" `$ Y  H
. T) ]. V( w4 i; g" H) ?4 A2 q
I also cannot download items from 百度网盘, lucky enough, they allow me to save files in 微云.
作者: sun167    時間: 2023-1-23 11:29 AM

thank you so much for sharing ... a great help
作者: jonleefun    時間: 2023-1-29 03:59 PM

Update to series #14
作者: wewawa88    時間: 2023-1-30 11:33 AM

本帖最後由 wewawa88 於 2023-1-30 11:35 AM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 `& k7 D8 i# h0 Z) F. u0 v

+ E% G5 Y) O% Q( HThank you very much for sharing. Really hard to find BT to download this flavor drama .
作者: Ghostz13    時間: 2023-1-30 01:59 PM

Thank you so much for uploading Season 21.
作者: linst628    時間: 2023-1-30 03:24 PM

Thank You Very Much.
作者: cylung    時間: 2023-1-30 06:23 PM

thank you so much
作者: jonleefun    時間: 2023-2-5 01:01 AM

Update to series #15
作者: absorbing    時間: 2023-2-5 05:58 AM

thanks for sharing
作者: m78    時間: 2023-2-6 12:19 PM

Thank you so so much!
作者: mjoin20    時間: 2023-2-10 11:06 PM

Thanks for sharing.
作者: jonleefun    時間: 2023-2-11 01:08 PM

Update to #16
作者: jonleefun    時間: 2023-2-20 05:04 AM

Update to #17
作者: hk.AlanTam    時間: 2023-2-20 10:35 AM

thank you for updating this tv drama.  cannot find from other websites.
作者: jonleefun    時間: 2023-2-27 02:00 AM

Update to #18
作者: forecast2017    時間: 2023-3-3 08:16 AM

great!
+ e: g. P. e+ y+ I6 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thank you very much!!
作者: jonleefun    時間: 2023-3-6 08:50 AM

Update to #19
作者: jonleefun    時間: 2023-3-13 02:12 AM

Update to #20
  @7 H% }# e% }+ p6 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- y7 [- N% h; K, V
Google drive is running out of space.  May remove series #1 next week.
作者: mjoin20    時間: 2023-3-13 04:42 AM

Thanks for episode 20.
作者: debbie911    時間: 2023-3-20 09:42 PM

1# jonleefun * A; {6 n* v8 o1 v' G

2 g/ O4 R, _- [8 s公仔箱論壇 I had downloaded from your Google drive from 1 to 20, I would be ok if you delete some early episode. thanks again
作者: jonleefun    時間: 2023-3-21 12:14 AM

Update to episode 21.
: V0 M8 P3 s( v5 ]. j1 X' Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* b1 [& A+ Q& [It seems this is the last episode in season 21.
" q* @% R; t. s' _" N( C( ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDefinitely, will keep an eye on that.8 R& E- _/ @' }1 W* {$ k7 g, x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: l8 o! f% r+ f# Y0 y* l
Up to now, no episode is removed and keep them there as last longer as possible.
/ A8 ]' R. Z; w% \# i2 q5.39.217.765.39.217.76* z% f5 D8 X7 i; S6 v2 h- t1 \
Happy  watching everyone.
作者: mjoin20    時間: 2023-3-21 12:35 AM

Thanks for episode 21.
作者: kbg    時間: 2023-7-15 09:36 PM

thank you!
作者: jatamhk    時間: 2024-5-27 10:41 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0