Board logo

標題: Come and Share... [打印本頁]

作者: sumandak    時間: 2009-3-2 05:28 PM     標題: Come and Share...

The north London side have drawn their last five Premier League games – and   four of those have been goalless. The club's longest goalless sequence in 15 years. Which has dealt a near fatal blow to their aspirations of regaining a place in the top four

The middle-aged Arsenal supporter from the expensive seats leant across the   radio commentator and bellowed “sack the manager” into the open mike. It might have been one voice in a thousand – or perhaps 60,000 – but this was   the day that frustration with Arsene Wenger's goal-shy side reached boiling   point.

And What the manager said...

'I don't know [whether the fans are losing faith]. That is not my worry, 'What is important is that I do what I believe is right and we keepgoing, that we show great attitude and do our job as well as we can,then let everybody judge and have an opinion.
'I believe it's not the biggest problem, not the biggest worry. The biggest worry is that we don't win games that we should win.
'We have been through difficult times, but it's an opportunity to show that you are strong enough to come through it.'

What do you think as an arsenal fan?
作者: jgoh    時間: 2009-3-2 08:26 PM

哈哈,每次温格都会搬出同样的理由。。可是却没真正去解决。。

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0