Board logo

標題: [已回答] Hi, I was a 高級版主 back in 2000 [打印本頁]

作者: kingjames515    時間: 2022-1-22 02:28 AM     標題: Hi, I was a 高級版主 back in 2000

Hi guys, I was a 高級版主 at TV drama and Sport areas back in 2000, then have not been on for a long time, I'm back now but my account has been wiped out completely. Is there anyone remember me and help?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 l5 \/ G/ _6 P5 H

& y+ n+ Y8 |, x" ^$ }. T8 C1 IThanks!
作者: gracechanstuart    時間: 2022-1-22 04:42 AM

Hi guys, I was a 高級版主 at TV drama and Sport areas back in 2000, then have not been on for a long time, I'm back now but my account has been wiped out completely. Is there anyone remember me and he ...9 G; }4 y+ I* A2 j
kingjames515 發表於 2022-1-22 02:28 AM
' P* U7 `1 J9 O6 B* stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI'm not sure if the forum existed back in 2000.
2 V' s2 b; c- ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" W' G4 R0 h8 q4 ?$ N
Anyways, welcome back! If you were a 高級版主,you must be very familiar with all the rules here, I don't think you need any of my assistance!!!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0