Board logo

標題: [翻唱] Today - John Denver [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2021-10-25 12:59 PM     標題: Today - John Denver

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2021-10-25 01:00 PM 編輯
) F* H3 v) {) M" P: j  Y7 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 Q6 Z8 Z# t" n7 d/ c: \" k% v  E
After "Yesterday" there is always "Today"
. }& ~2 m, B4 E6 h% Q+ }9 i* y# Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

$ [" P/ B7 C7 o
. _! m; V7 \; }& d2 O( Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[attach]5399428[/attach]5.39.217.76: d6 G  {5 j5 t
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! X) g0 W! r3 x

6 V2 L8 T# p7 f/ N公仔箱論壇https://app.box.com/s/eg25nt62bqoammkavjdtvm392f4ftdatTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. j7 l; \+ x% {: c3 N4 H$ J$ x% {/ z

3 Z3 t  w. @- t  h5.39.217.76
  B1 N; Z# t) |0 p+ ?) j5.39.217.76
" t3 x1 [/ T. f' b, dToday - John Denver
. l! ~1 v4 k7 \* {  g# w  G! w8 @1 e0 q, [1 Y  {! A
Today, while the blossoms still cling to the vineI'll taste your strawberries, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( m3 j: P: q  j2 E
I'll drink your sweet wineA million tomorrows shall all pass away
; u& E4 e8 E( l5.39.217.76'Ere I forget all the joy that is mine, today.公仔箱論壇8 f6 J# O3 f8 x* A( w

$ x# \8 c; K/ o! @+ Y2 F! @( z3 nI'll be a dandy, and I'll be a roverYou'll know who I am by the songs that I sing
' m' X. B' v2 C; ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI'll feast at your table, I'll sleep in your clover TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( c3 |- h! E* W1 l* ^! m2 ^
Who cares what the morrow shall bring 5 [( O) {8 U, b7 }! W& C6 \
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 _" m6 d) L& s# }
Today, while the blossoms still cling to the vine " c; Z# {2 V' P9 J( x$ F" t8 e
I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine
9 U1 F  z( g0 m, \0 D/ Y公仔箱論壇A million tomorrows shall all pass away 5 \! V1 `) p9 ]+ c4 H3 m
'Ere I forget all the joy that is mine, today.
8 Q: ^8 X" {  y0 ~8 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 ?$ v3 ^% x% a" X( P
I can't be contented with yesterday's glory 公仔箱論壇: G) u$ N% u$ E+ }! a* M- Y
I can't live on promises winter to spring
9 e4 H. h. q5 j; |/ T2 w; _! WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Today is my moment, now is my story 5.39.217.76  L* A+ v+ t! X. w
I'll laugh and I'll cry and I'll sing 5.39.217.76* n' s* }' a( E* W* z

* @3 z4 D! o" Q  F7 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbToday, while the blossoms still cling to the vine & V  ~. ]2 X/ L0 f0 S
I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine
3 [' u* h, y  ^5 ~3 h1 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A million tomorrows shall all pass away
3 ^' n- T3 u3 d& N- xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'Ere I forget all the joy that is mine, today
( x' B( {9 F+ @: G$ R1 `; O5 ^, R* u% bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 t( }8 K8 y7 |; B5 F/ x$ @  G2 J* A# wToday, while the blossoms still cling to the vine . D2 [& p! j0 p% }7 r
I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine 公仔箱論壇' l$ [0 s! s- f5 s6 X
A million tomorrows shall all pass away
. t7 a  x* Q! ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'Ere I forget all the joy that is mine, today.
作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2021-11-2 10:26 PM

元大長 唱得好動聽,聽得好陶醉.
8 c* D4 ~; ^( |公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇0 j( B& b& M- s! h
期待你下個自唱作品!!
作者: gracechanstuart    時間: 2021-11-30 09:27 AM

After "Yesterday" there is always "Today" 公仔箱論壇+ C, p  c" k) W  x5 p8 h
5.39.217.76+ x: i# _( `) t. h5 Y: @) r
5399428
) W6 q8 L, N/ ]+ f, {
1 l* t& h/ r, h6 Z  V3 B: Ehttps://app.box.com/s/eg25nt62bqoammkavjdtvm392f4ftdat5.39.217.76* E. f, d5 p, p8 f4 j% a" Y$ m
$ `6 E7 A* \0 y- @
Today - John Denver
/ s* v' |* d1 f公仔箱論壇2 h( t% K$ a. ?
Today, while the blossoms still cling to the vineI'll taste your s ...I'll drink your sweet wine A million tomorrows shall all pass away
' [. t9 ^5 O6 X" Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; u1 o, z' ?$ O; K5 a9 h, Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 ^0 U6 y+ f' J) A  `5 s0 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb...2 R+ h1 C7 |& N0 B: K: w

* c& S2 r" n# h5 w5.39.217.76! m6 ]& B( ^, [5 A5 J5 F8 f1 ]+ a& t
I can't be contented with yesterday's glory
- h( _$ E$ j6 C1 s$ }I can't live on promises winter to spring公仔箱論壇* N/ f. i( v% X- |! J; Q( S. ^9 c
公仔箱論壇4 Y% R/ M! l0 y" _" Q( ]0 @. ^6 c
元大長 發表於 2021-10-25 12:59 PM
* f0 Q& K) E/ _- }- t4 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; h: b- o7 Z; Q8 a9 {

+ i  K( `" l5 Y  K1 V5.39.217.76
  

元大長 好!! 很高興看到你回唱作區!


9 `0 S+ j* H) \$ i% U

很久沒回論壇及唱作區,記得當年當版主時曾PM閣下,邀請你回來,被擋了!!!
. v/ Z! g4 G& H+ C+ L公仔箱論壇


2 O. u8 z' s- G# }, N公仔箱論壇

話說回來,你這首歌,我聽到這句:
* A& K9 Y5 |( H3 K8 @1 D5.39.217.76"A million tomorrows shall all pass away"% o7 Y; g9 \3 U9 S8 m9 P
唱成:
' Z" I) }; Z1 q9 l2 Q公仔箱論壇"A million tomorrows shall d'all pass away"
: M3 z; O( d2 [- x+ g9 [8 J/ T/ ~) [0 |* e3 k# N( Z' a* D9 N5 Q: o) K
另外,這兩句:
8 M) n9 v9 g5 ]9 o& i- |0 T6 @3 z5.39.217.76"I can't be
contented with yesterday's gloryTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 p# q& B& F" ]+ X0 J
I can't live
on promises winter to spring"
; z# |( S2 W0 f8 G# ^唱成: . a9 N/ L9 V4 O4 o/ P
"I'll can't be contented with yesterday's glory4 u' w/ k+ A! Y0 b- x
I
'll can't live on promises winter to spring"公仔箱論壇5 d# v9 k2 J, B; H0 e& ?1 a

公仔箱論壇0 E. L$ Q) M+ i

你仔細再聽聽,是否我聽錯了?


* {7 x& m3 T9 t3 `, e6 a

& }) l2 v( `! ^! W


作者: piater    時間: 2021-12-1 01:07 AM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: piater    時間: 2021-12-1 02:23 AM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: piater    時間: 2021-12-1 02:50 AM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: piater    時間: 2021-12-1 03:34 AM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: 元大長    時間: 2021-12-2 10:52 AM

感謝大家關心, 口音這樣嘢, 年紀大了; 改變不了。 PM 被擋了, 我對人人一樣, 不要介意。 請繼續多多支持, 謝謝。
作者: 奔驰的风    時間: 2023-2-9 11:15 PM

謝謝分享
作者: hpson1014    時間: 2023-2-28 03:03 AM

Thanks for sharing




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0