標題: [出賣] What do you think?!!?!? [打印本頁] 作者: 417252238 時間: 2009-1-14 03:30 PM 標題: What do you think?!!?!?
Alright boyz/girls....5.39.217.76. L' d: w' |7 S2 q% f
Me and my friends have figure to post this picture up to solve should My Friend go with this girl that he met last week in da club..... - t8 a! Z; S, K( W- ^5 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。What do you guys think about the guy mainly..lol the girl just :S whatever lololol 1 X. }" e) {, t# r+ t! m公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 \ J# I5 N3 [4 V# g" ~/ C
personally I think he can do betta..作者: 无印良品 時間: 2009-1-14 03:37 PM
er? the boy is ok but the girl . i have no idea..作者: 417252238 時間: 2009-1-16 01:01 PM
Alright,thx boyz/girlss 6 M0 K7 \/ m; @! S3 [. xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I think I should tell him to get a new one instead lololol作者: miaomiao88 時間: 2009-1-16 01:40 PM
go with the gal not bcoz got "feel" on her de meh?作者: zxcvbnm0725 時間: 2009-1-16 02:34 PM