Board logo

標題: Stand By Me [打印本頁]

作者: madsummer    時間: 2008-12-5 07:49 PM     標題: Stand By Me

**Download Here**% S  H2 P# A7 a/ ^: q" ?  J5 q

7 j' L. ?, C# s" G2 y! e: N2 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Lyric:
! {5 Q& ?8 h/ Y2 ?2 X, p( s- G9 A公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76: G! H3 U- G+ Y' [. }0 x' |1 w0 k
When the night has cometvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ U* I4 f9 l* F' e
When the night has come And the land is dark
7 \/ {) G* P( k2 i* F" V) o, CWhen the night has come
# m; h  Q" W" ]  u2 |! Y7 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When the night has come And the land is dark公仔箱論壇( b# g7 F& i5 l8 H: R6 h
And the moon is the only lighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) S1 o5 H# V$ I# f+ S8 ^3 Q1 Y
And the moon is the only light5.39.217.76& I4 W4 f" b' H. R, l7 B
And the moon is the only lighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' p% L% c7 n& q1 L7 v
we'll see
6 j, g) r- K9 v) utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen the night has come
1 G) T+ z7 Q) T  I5.39.217.76And the land is dark公仔箱論壇' m% D5 t) a% f* h- K2 z
And the moon is the only light we'll see
( }/ ]1 a  y( {- O% Q& y7 Awe'll see
! N4 |' s) R/ K5 k0 Q6 N* A: INo, I won't be afraid
4 \( y7 n8 d0 x1 T$ lNo, I won't be afraidTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! X' B" I! A7 s- x* d2 I
Just as long as you stand
( G4 k, e: L$ s0 T8 p/ \Stand by me5.39.217.76* ], g3 t' ?7 ~: H) i4 h  k

5 c+ z8 N5 G* E& P* Z; xAnd darling, darling,  P( ^- v0 Q( s1 W
stand by me,
9 |; ]- l3 g) E2 b0 T/ vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvboh, stand by metvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: k  ], Z0 Q& c: G2 E& b4 n8 q
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
7 g7 G5 e5 D& J2 ?公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76! I8 o5 }; M. p+ a& U" k* y7 K
If the sky that we look upon
6 ]; Z2 n, v1 g( aShould tumble and falltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 p  d$ h% ?" \8 c* h
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea5.39.217.760 g9 S, d* |. ^
I won't cry, I won't cry
4 b' y# m8 \2 @  CNo I won't shed a teartvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ u! w* U4 S( O# r0 z$ f' E% p% d
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
9 z7 t  M3 o5 K- D* J8 o8 `. G公仔箱論壇7 R2 f! b& q/ I7 d/ k+ B: L* h
And darlin' darlin' stand by me公仔箱論壇  I9 C4 @. d9 A! U
Oh stand by me
  e2 y1 J+ k; p$ i+ b+ |5 h5.39.217.76Just as long as you stand, stand by me
- J5 U! T% X" w3 y! z5 h& f% K公仔箱論壇6 ?0 I) o; V* d. J9 t2 S4 o/ O9 K' E
Darlin' darlin' stand by meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! M' ~# w( z% z
Oh stand by metvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! n4 Q6 `4 P1 m. O3 ?, F% f
Just as long as you stand, stand by me$ g4 |+ I* K% ^
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' n3 u) X; D% B/ M
stand by me
3 A4 ]+ ^5 s* `" JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh stand by meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. u0 u) E4 F( u2 ^* M2 R
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
作者: cehung    時間: 2009-1-18 10:44 AM

Thank you for the oldies




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0