Board logo

標題: Boys and Girls... [打印本頁]

作者: Smartzboy    時間: 2008-11-13 09:45 AM     標題: Boys and Girls...

When a girl is mean to you after a break-up…she wants you back but she is too scared she'll get hurt and knows you're gone forever!
0 e$ d& ?. k* ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwhen you catch a girl glancing at you, she wants you to look back and smile
, J& ~. w' J" J7 Y$ I2 N' m公仔箱論壇When a girl bumps into your arm while walking with you, she wants you to hold her hand
' d7 L, k0 @- I! p6 h& JWhen she wants a hug she will just stand thereTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ o& e, h6 Y$ W% C# M  f
When u break a girls heart she still feels it when you run into each other 3 years later
: O  D9 N7 h, j2 p, P2 k) LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind..
4 t- x6 T1 `+ l0 x5 j1 \- @5.39.217.76When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply,,
, z) X+ |  g5 j8 F$ b4 q7 p, L: {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around9 C9 [' S+ C  l9 @0 c
When a girl answers, "I'm fine," after a few seconds, she is not at all fine
3 p7 E; B0 N* M6 \/ k( WWhen a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are playing games
0 B: B& [; f* o( |3 }  ~3 m+ h1 s/ iWhen a girl lays her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever5.39.217.760 A+ l  b# x7 `& J) T
When a girl says she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her futuretvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- n5 h4 \$ X* S% F
When a girl says, "I miss you," no one in this world can miss you more than that% N+ A1 x9 v" ^
*************************************5.39.217.76: y% |* c" }4 u5 ~& `, y
GUY FACTS ---
; U. h' k, V; M* S, L+ @; G7 I, W6 [7 IWhen a guy calls you, he wants to be with you
- |$ F# P4 [, Q: uWhen a guy is quiet, he's listening to you...9 _- e+ _9 {! N# ?4 J' A
When a guy is not arguing, He realizes he's wrong5.39.217.763 K0 x; Q  b# S5 x
When a guy says, "I'm fine" after a few minutes he means itTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 p7 v: y! c6 N, l7 n! g3 k
When a guy stares at you, he wishes you would care about him and wonders if you do* ^1 H/ O; r" ]3 z# A1 _- z
When your laying your head on a guy's chest, he has the worldtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  W, ~' r; R7 U. }- N
When a guy calls/texts/comments/messages you everyday, he is in love
0 k5 w/ M4 s% A' \When a (good) guy tells you he loves you, he means it
+ Y0 {5 S% e: oWhen a guy says he can't live without you, he's with you till your done
$ ]5 F& ^7 {5 Q( l7 H% P, c6 ]1 W5.39.217.76When a guy says, "I miss you," he misses you more than you could have ever missed him or anything else
  o6 f/ p, }5 f/ l; U3 t/ ]8 {! S/ ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbreply this in 10 minutes and your true love will call you, i( h1 n' G# D3 c/ U# S
if you don’t, you will die unhappy…was there someone in your mind as you read this??tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 T1 \, K6 `- v& k, z, [4 T
Post this as:: E& o2 z" ~4 V* e# y8 ^! m
IF YOU'RE A GUY "When a girl MISSES You"5.39.217.76: ^$ C8 q- g$ u5 _! Y* \
AND
2 `0 D, D% t9 G9 H- R( |6 SIF YOU'RE A GIRL POST IT AS* d4 F, C( o8 m% Q/ Q
"when a boy MISSES you"
作者: sionvin    時間: 2008-11-13 11:56 AM

i believe when we said ''i miss you'', we are meant even more than that...lolz

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0