Board logo

標題: Robinho: I Want To Leave Madrid [打印本頁]

作者: damm_cheuk2008    時間: 2008-8-31 07:30 PM     標題: Robinho: I Want To Leave Madrid

Robinho: I Want To Leave Madrid

QUOTE:
Robinho has stated that he has told Real Madrid that he wants toleave and believes that the club are only trying to keep him becausethey have failed to buy a replacement.

TheBrazilian forward held a personally arranged press conference on Sundayafter being left out of the squad to face Deportivo and took a swipe atLos Merengues.

Chelsea have made it clear that they are willing to pay him€6m-per-year and have made two bids, but Madrid will not sell untilthey have bought a new player and that has infuriated Robinho.

"I have told Schuster and Pedja that I want to leave the club," Robinho told reporters.

"My agent has gone to the club a thousand times to speak to them and the club has not shown any interest in keeping me.

"Now that the club have failed to sign anyone else, suddenly they want me to stay."

The one option that the former Santos star now has is to buy out hisown contract and then move to Stamford Bridge, but with the price ofthat move costing €50m Chelsea are weighing up their options.

Lucas Brown, Goal.com

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0