Board logo

標題: Premier League - Scolari coy on Wright-Phillips future [打印本頁]

作者: cchl8    時間: 2008-8-25 01:24 AM     標題: Premier League - Scolari coy on Wright-Phillips future

Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari refused to confirm or deny whether Shaun Wright-Phillips will be sold to Everton, but said he would discuss the player's future on Monday.
More Stories

"My director said something about this," he admitted after the 1-0 Premier League win at Wigan Athletic. "Tomorrow I will discuss it.
"It was impossible to think about changes before such an important game, it is important to think about the game only."
Wright-Phillips, 26, struggled to hold down a first-team place after a £21 million move from Manchester City and was originally linked with a transfer to Portsmouth.
But Pompey's owners have tightened the purse-strings following the "credit crunch", and Everton - who have a threadbare squad, particularly in midfield - recently emerged as front-runners for his signature.
"Maybe tomorrow, yes, I will discuss this or that, who comes and who goes, which team wants which player," he speculated when specifically asked about the Toffees' reported interest.
"But today I want to come back to London, and tomorrow I'll start the new week."
Another Chelsea winger, Florent Malouda, has also been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge, with Newcastle and Roma reportedly monitoring his situation

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0