7 \4 I. Z. ~6 B2 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* G% k+ q- F/ c8 m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: c6 P; a5 x# I- H, J& d6 S
0 y, Y$ W: z" W1 Z7 r
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 j) S7 i+ N- ^1 H r% r4 k$ n My Way 2 q: ~' }5 e% u& C2 N
: e, H' L/ o0 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And now, the end is near; 8 o' ]5 v- K$ K w" YAnd so I face the final curtain.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' M$ q' X9 b7 O# {7 }7 t$ {
My friend, I'll say it clear, M* p: t$ F% U- v公仔箱論壇I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. 6 |* M7 N2 e2 Z7 _) W 4 x6 ]+ `# g" |+ ^, g5.39.217.76I've lived a life that's full.公仔箱論壇. U0 A; j# m5 }
I've traveled each and ev'ry highway;tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* p; |+ \, @9 A x% n
But more, much more than this, 9 q. s! s6 @7 d# Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI did it my way. 1 S9 v" c+ P; @/ n! w% U9 @1 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ! z- ?3 J' H K0 l8 h# w/ z3 P% X公仔箱論壇Regrets, I've had a few; ; T# L6 `0 a7 M G3 C! v5.39.217.76But then again, too few to mention.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 v, {% ]% p$ A" i! {
I did what I had to do " n: [1 ]% I) d& e& L5 F公仔箱論壇And saw it through without exemption. 0 h" S- A, R. E5 z/ \& z % k: k; h$ s! T* U stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI planned each charted course;* R5 |2 E- P) A9 i
Each careful step along the byway, % F# a# ~$ E }" h# ~But more, much more than this, , H1 o5 [0 C3 d. v; HI did it my way.8 n; F6 z1 c4 a5 h- |+ f: U
+ _+ M; r# l) a% wYes, there were times, I'm sure you knew 7 L5 u' G! Q1 ]) V* i3 qWhen I bit off more than I could chew. % l1 |+ s9 q) G8 j8 w3 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut through it all, when there was doubt, % T1 X& `( ? T6 w- H公仔箱論壇I ate it up and spit it out. ' X' _2 z1 O1 a; \; G; A公仔箱論壇I faced it all and I stood tall;TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 s' {9 y: `( B
And did it my way.5 ^ ^* x: g( \5 Q
( W3 q$ R5 u3 a: m& v' g/ b* Y; hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I've loved, I've laughed and cried.1 p& [$ }' N1 i6 o, o
I've had my fill; my share of losing. 4 |" D6 `% g3 [2 X- h( j6 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And now, as tears subside,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ a3 Z6 A" T* F; c7 E* P; M
I find it all so amusing. R0 j4 @& W% e( K公仔箱論壇4 P$ L4 O% ~5 _4 S+ G! m
To think I did all that; 8 r! }$ y. j" r5 f) i" htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd may I say - not in a shy way, 9 s/ f3 u8 b/ ~3 ~! h"No, oh no not me,5.39.217.76* t5 k. g/ L, x% `, s9 Q
I did it my way". % @2 }0 O; z; Z$ c& c$ y( n5.39.217.76/ n- q# T3 B' h! P8 [/ |, v
For what is a man, what has he got?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ x7 p h) H9 N& N9 T0 w' u
If not himself, then he has naught.公仔箱論壇1 D: E( ~# r; y! Z* K
To say the things he truly feels;$ ~# I, W$ b" B5 L/ {
And not the words of one who kneels.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 w; ~ `9 d& I
The record shows I took the blows - 5 E( E2 Y1 l$ n# V* `: ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And did it my way! PS 寫畢這篇(不、了)、內心突有一種被掏空的感覺、不想留下、想放下一切、離開當有一天發現老冰很久也沒回應大家、可能我巳離去了、一切皆自然、平常、不用傷感、沒有甚麽大不了!好好善用活着的時間、願大家也能豁達地放下執着、忘卻(私)的自我、在有限人生活出無限意義不再跟痛苦、不快糾纏!共勉之 冰 again ' e7 @' @. q3 M& b" [4 j# h1 r* o! v公仔箱論壇 3 ?2 c2 s* L4 @1 w# Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb摘自小弟原創於小弟 blog 刊於2008.03.29作者: hupqo1988 時間: 2008-8-12 04:46 AM 標題: 支持,顶楼主,呵呵