Board logo

標題: RAFA: THE GOALS WILL COME [打印本頁]

作者: cchl8    時間: 2008-8-1 07:25 PM     標題: RAFA: THE GOALS WILL COME

[tr][td=2,1,487]RAFA: THE GOALS WILL COME
Paul Eaton 01 August 2008 [/td][/tr][tr][td=1,1,130] [/td][td=1,1,357]Rafael Benitez is confident his players will soon start hitting the back of the net despite having scored just one goal in their last three pre-season games. [/td][/tr][tr][td=2,1,487]The Reds travel to face Rangers tomorrow on the back of successive goalless draws against Hertha Berlin and Villarreal, but Benitez believes it's just a matter of time before his forwards start firing.

"In the last two games we have created several chances but either the opposition keeper has played really well to stop us from scoring or we have just missed the target," he said.

"There is no problem. I am sure the goals will come and the important thing is that the players are creating chances.

"When they have more sharpness they will score more goals. At this stage it is all about preparing for the start of the season and I know that when the season begins my players will be ready.

"Last season Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard, Ryan Babel, Dirk Kuyt, Yossi Benayoun and Peter Crouch all got double figures for us, so I know we have the players to score goals.

"Crouch has left but we have brought in Robbie Keane, who also got double figures for Tottenham, so I am not concerned." [/td][/tr]

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0