Board logo

標題: Scolari plays down reports on record bid for Kaka [打印本頁]

作者: cchl8    時間: 2008-7-10 07:32 PM     標題: Scolari plays down reports on record bid for Kaka

COBHAM (England): Luiz Felipe Scolari on Tuesday played down reports linking Chelsea with a world record transfer bid for AC Milan star Kaka.
Scolari is reported to have told Chelsea to make the Brazil playmaker the club’s top transfer target after taking charge at Stamford Bridge.
The former Brazil coach gave Kaka his national team debut and Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is a confirmed admirer of the player, leading to suggestions he was ready to make an offer of over £50mil (US$98.5mil).
But Scolari was quick to distance himself from Kaka or any of the other big names, including Ronaldinho and Liverpool striker Fernando Torres, who have also been linked with the Blues.
For Scolari it is the time of year when every Tom, Dick and Harry – or Kaka, Pedro and Paolo in his case – is mooted to be a target for big clubs.
“Everyone knows it is time for speculation. It could be Kaka, Ambroso, Pedro or Paolo! Now is the time for that,” he said.
Scolari prizes teamwork above individual talent and insists he will make it clear which players he wants to fit into that ethos, even if the final financial verdict will be given by Abramovich.
“I want a team. If we win it is as a team, not one player alone. It is not an individual exercise,” Scolari said.
“The technical side of the decision is mine, the financial decision is not mine.”– AFP
作者: jianhuii    時間: 2008-7-15 06:08 AM

thx for post!

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0