Board logo

標題: Henk: Grant cost me Blues future [打印本頁]

作者: nikotina    時間: 2008-6-1 07:21 PM     標題: Henk: Grant cost me Blues future

Henk Ten Cate has lifted his silence after his dismissal from Chelsea, insisting The Blues made a mistake by tarring him with Avram Grant’s brush.
Ten Cate endured a turbulent time at Stamford Bridge, significantly clashing with John Terry in a self-confessed training ground bust-up.
The no-nonsense Dutchman was the chalk to Avram Grant’s cheese in what appeared to be a good cop-bad cop relationship.
However, after Grant was axed in the immediate aftermath to Chelsea’s Champions League final defeat, Ten Cate was quickly released too – prompting an angry response from the former Barcelona number two.
“My future has been caught up in Grant’s and with his departure it was very likely that I would follow the same way,” he told The People.
“In a lot of moments I have appeared as the bad guy in the dressing room before the players and this could have gone against me.
“The club has not trusted in me and not even asked me if I wanted to be the new coach.
“In this time I have done everything at Chelsea and the pity is that is has not served for very much.
“It has all happened so suddenly and in an unexpected way. Chelsea say they need a change in technical staff and I did not enter into their plans.”

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0