A point B ---> B point C ---> C point A ' W0 b! V0 U- v! E1 k5 N3 c5.39.217.76然後 A point C = A B also point at C, C point A * k0 p6 }. ?$ d4 r7 t0 \/ s! D公仔箱論壇C知道他開槍,他也將死了,所以他為安全不會行動 & _; c4 }) t+ w' |8 f9 a! k' W* _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbC要有人幫助 / N. E6 O( \ O3 S/ j8 U( Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNow,A 暗示 C point B5.39.217.764 f& I. E( {: I; n
(然後A C point at B, B point C) (this action make sure B and C turn each other)公仔箱論壇+ o! X( i) ] x$ n2 ?% o* ^" A- O- Y
然後射B的槍 的按鈕( and then B的槍 射 C的槍的按鈕~~)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 |# \" Y4 M P/ v4 s# N; W
0 I& ]3 i& j0 ^. k3 d[神枪手,不会失手] ( R, n' p, e/ D; g eIf you don't know the question , plz visit this http://os.tvbnow.com/thread-74630-1-1.html 0 l: ]4 f! c6 X5.39.217.760 Z8 w+ b3 `/ A* E/ [
Other Starting:/ O) u0 e2 J3 u& H# ~0 B% H; r. o
A 暗示 C point B First , `9 F7 l( e5 y: ]; t : |7 \* } U" x$ B( {/ Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb------------------------------- 9 j5 {: J6 o2 _0 ]& Y5 W# Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 2 q: J' b! Z9 k, F' `8 `; OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。well.. if B C point at A... I have a stupid answer... 5.39.217.76+ g, c/ M1 ~. z' `
[神枪手,不会失手]$ d/ @9 X8 Q6 z
shoot the sky...B C shoot each other..(must point each other). Y2 [- O9 r1 e$ t8 _
even they don't shoot...Bullet in sky come back and hit the gun button of B... and hit C gun button... 5 }5 I: n' C. F N4 g' O% ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇; w' e7 y+ o0 D0 z7 ^+ v
[ 本帖最後由 thomas_ngan 於 2008-6-1 12:42 PM 編輯 ]作者: rayqishi 時間: 2008-6-1 01:05 PM