it's not a complaint la.... & k0 q- \. [4 R- vJust want to know what's the problem. H0 g2 d) B0 ~% x5 k @5 KCan't wait to see the race ma...作者: rrrrr 時間: 2015-10-19 11:37 PM
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽作者: kiki69 時間: 2015-10-20 12:56 AM
Thx A@ndrew!!! you are the best 作者: ippie 時間: 2015-10-20 09:28 AM
OK, here is what I have done.5.39.217.76" o* D9 @9 U4 a
I can get to your link where I can see lots of choices. Thx to you. - X" Q6 R% W6 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Then I choose Moto GP and slip all the ads. . K8 Z9 K: o% |6 ] j: Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThen I see a DOWNLOAD on the right hand side and above the advertisement. 9 z! ~% K: P6 V* O( KAble to download the torrent link.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ Q6 Q5 m* d9 Y8 M3 K/ @
But, it says it's html instead of torrent...公仔箱論壇+ p. c( u6 S: d: w7 k$ q" r 6 \9 i; V0 |- N. U+ lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 2 Z R3 S7 D8 Z7 z8 s4 S5.39.217.76Did I do this correctly?作者: A@ndrew 時間: 2015-10-20 01:48 PM
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽作者: kamyang 時間: 2015-10-21 12:06 AM
thank you your sharing作者: Leotree 時間: 2015-10-21 02:01 AM
Many thanks A@ndrew!!!作者: hemun 時間: 2015-10-22 04:43 AM