求神幫助?那地震怎來......作者: freerose 時間: 2008-5-15 12:33 AM
回復 #3 , k6 W0 n/ A$ \. N& C0 D
4 I H( v9 x# d: m
# t, y3 b; b3 G8 a* K; k; OGod have nothing to do with it!!! go read book how earthquick build up.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' n( ^# ]6 E* S$ N& [
I feel sorry for the lost family and the people in china. I hope lot of people help them.作者: Maybeben 時間: 2008-5-15 12:58 AM 標題: 回復 #4 freerose 的帖子
I am so sorry for about that I am a Bachelor of Geology. $ \+ Z# m; I# v3 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo you think God could help and which God did you thinking about? & s+ Z- ?9 p9 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇) {5 s: U+ L: k9 b3 ^3 v+ w
Amen......or 2 Z- z# y, o0 x# B8 G- }' ?: t
/ d5 e& L) f& V m% s( F- J
[ 本帖最後由 Maybeben 於 2008-5-15 03:36 AM 編輯 ]作者: vwwo 時間: 2008-5-15 01:01 AM