Board logo

標題: 四月份七日內三鬥阿仙奴既賽事 [打印本頁]

作者: puma8811    時間: 2008-3-28 03:10 PM     標題: 四月份七日內三鬥阿仙奴既賽事

Sagna setback for Gunners

Full-back out for at least three weeks

Arsenal full-back Bacary Sagna will be out for at least three weeks due to the ankle injury he suffered at Chelsea.

Sagna headed Arsenal in front at Stamford Bridge last Sunday before collecting the knock prior to Didier Drogba's double for the Blues.

The defender was forced to pull out of the France squad to face England on Wednesday night and could even be out for up to five weeks.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger told the club's official website: "He has an ankle injury and the first news that we have is that he could be out for quite a while.

Bad injury

"I don't know [exactly] how long he will be out, but I feel it will be three weeks at least. Five is the [worst-case scenario].

"I have seen the injury again on tape. He wanted to kick the ball out and he twisted his ankle. That made it a bad injury."

Sagna now looks certain to miss the upcoming Premier League games against Bolton Wanderers, Liverpool and leaders Manchester United.

He also appears to have been ruled out of Arsenal's upcoming UEFA Champions League quarter-final tie with Liverpool.

Despite the injury blow for Sagna, Wenger is hopeful his international players will return to North London none the worse for their midweek exertions.

He added: "The international players are not all back yet. But we have no real bad news.

"I have not spoken to some of them on the phone, but if they were injured then they would have called. So it does not look bad."

阿仙奴面對緊本季既低潮,近五場聯賽取得四和一負既成績,Edua

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0