Board logo

標題: 基維爾 : 決心爭取新合約 [打印本頁]

作者: puma8811    時間: 2008-3-20 07:24 PM     標題: 基維爾 : 決心爭取新合約

Harry Kewell today spoke of his determination to win a new contract at Liverpool at the end of the season.  

Kewell is currently away with the Australian national side preparing for Saturday's friendly with Singapore and the forthcoming World Cup qualifier against China.

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez gave his permission for Kewell to travel to the other side of the world at a time when the Reds are embarking on their most challenging period of the season, but he also admitted the 29-year-old will find it 'difficult' to earn a new deal when his present one expires at the end of this season.

"I've got a contract until the end of the season and I'm still fighting for another one at Liverpool," he said. "I've got the Aussie spirit of never say die and I'll take that all the way to the end. I won't give up until the final whistle.

"The best thing for me is to get some games so I can be fighting fit for Liverpool. There's a chance here to play two games and the manager was very happy for me to come across.

"I've just got to play football. I've been through some good times and bad times and I've realised now that I just want to enjoy my football. That's the important        thing."  

希望你操fit番, 努力表現自己係有能力既, 支持你呀

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0