Board logo

標題: [港澳台] 華爾街日報攻擊一國兩制 無理歹毒 [打印本頁]

作者: qqonqq    時間: 2014-3-14 10:05 AM     標題: 華爾街日報攻擊一國兩制 無理歹毒

美國華爾街日報12日發表社論,稱北京未能滿足對香港的普選承諾,是給台灣上了一課,台灣不要落入中國大陸“一國兩制”的圈套云云。
, x0 S3 E+ r+ o% t- }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇9 o/ D4 b2 X9 I' [
  美國媒體有理無理、有事無事都要攻擊中國,是一貫的,不這樣做,那才是反常。 ; v. p# m' Z) f% \" v5 I1 d
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" K! o: L' J3 U5 {1 c0 D# i4 C
  比如近日馬航班機失蹤事件,美國公共廣播電台3月8日事發當天稍晚的報道稱“飛機旅客的家屬對中國政府信息不透明表示憤怒。”聽到該段廣播的中評社駐華府記者余東暉指出,當時飛機根本還沒有下落,怎麼透明?況且飛機是馬航的,而且是在馬來西亞與越南交界的地方失蹤的。中方第一時間已把所有旅客的名字和生日都報出來,還公布那麼多的聯繫電話;家屬在悲痛的情況下著急失控,可以理解,但美國媒體的有色眼鏡,實在讓人無語。 ! B: {% C/ k* @7 b) O. Q- _: R& f

' `' {  S4 _# b# n5.39.217.76  回頭看華爾街日報12日社論,不僅無理,而且用心很歹毒。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: }$ e) n7 w' v; j

6 ~7 I; r* V1 F5 p' b4 \+ q5.39.217.76  華爾街日報社論中用以詆譭“一國兩制”的一個例子,是2月27日香港明報前總編輯劉進圖遇襲事件。社論稱劉進圖在幾千香港人舉行“言論自由,香港自由”遊行後幾天遇襲,暗指事件與批評中國當局有關。華爾街日報故意忽略、或無視劉進圖遇襲案還在調查當中,而且還有抓到多名涉案者的新進展,無視香港警方“無直接證據顯示案件與新聞工作有關” 的聲明,而妄加評論。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: J1 Y3 ^8 l7 D+ N  h1 m" O  z

) g4 O& D* n/ k  I: X5 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  回歸16年來,香港繼續保持繁榮穩定,仍然是一座活力充沛的國際都會,與“一國兩制”的成功落實密切相關。“一國兩制”的真實情況,近在呎尺的台灣,都看在眼里。病態的華爾街日報再如何竭力詆譭,也無損“一國兩制”的強大生命力。
作者: felicity2010    時間: 2014-3-14 10:31 AM

本帖最後由 felicity2010 於 2014-3-14 10:33 AM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 u" A% e/ f* I* C+ |
公仔箱論壇' N' p: g# V; @8 _; i; Z# o
WSJ: China's 'One Country, Two Systems' Trap
/ k8 W2 E2 K6 H0 z( L+ V5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 z; P& P; f" t6 f
Beijing's unmet promises to Hong Kong are a lesson for Taiwan.
  I1 _& i# A% Q5.39.217.76
* k6 K; V/ {4 X2 k% K/ H
3 R" e: e! f" y) Q  F5.39.217.76! P" m- X! W0 L4 T2 Z* k( d
Protesters hold signs during a 'Free Speech, Free Hong Kong' march in support of press freedom in Hong Kong on February 23.    European Pressphoto Agencytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 j/ J9 i# d9 G0 T! @% T4 ]

3 A! Z. E& X5 e) F% Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' x& M/ H/ r3 Q# o0 d8 c: H( M. Z
The recent stabbing of government critic Kevin Lau is horrible enough for the people of Hong Kong. But it is also damaging to Beijing's efforts to convince the people of Taiwan to support official negotiations aimed at eventual reunification with mainland China.
: n9 y6 Y. p; f& Z& Y. ]& ]0 S% l* cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ?4 Q, X7 U7 Z. a
In 1984, Chinese supremo Deng Xiaoping promised the world that the British colony would keep its civil liberties and gradually transition to democracy after its return to Chinese sovereignty in1997. He devised a "one country, two systems" formula not only for Hong Kong, but also as a model for reunification with Taiwan. "We have proposed to solve the Hong Kong and Taiwan problems by allowing two systems to coexist in one country," Deng said.公仔箱論壇& A8 Z  W; O7 }4 L  F$ b% j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) Z: U  Y5 V( z
Last month China and Taiwan held official government-to-government talks for the first time in more than six decades. China still claims the right to capture Taiwan by force and has some 1,600 missiles pointed at the democratic island, but for now Beijing is deploying more honey than vinegar. Chinese leaders emphasize peaceful integration as the eventual outcome of expanded cross-Strait transport links,tourism and commerce. Beijing hopes that business and fraternal ties will lead the Taiwanese to choose reunification under a "one country, two systems" framework.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  G$ T! T0 i" Z7 v

# E( L2 w- w5 S* w公仔箱論壇That's where Hong Kong comes in. Before taking over the territory, Beijing promised that its local government would enjoy autonomy over all internal affairs, civil liberties would be protected and the judiciary would stay independent. None of those promises has been fulfilled.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* ]1 s" V" N9 H6 l
5.39.217.76: t: x# X7 i7 ^9 C8 J
Since the 1997 handover, Beijing has taken an increasingly active role in Hong Kong's domestic affairs.The central government's liaison office in the territory has pushed the local government into unpopular policies such as mandatory"national education" classes in Hong Kong schools that would teach not only love of country but admiration for the ruling Communist Party. Only mass protests forced the local government to scrap the scheme.
" T' u$ K5 `3 d, T
5.39.217.76: O. R0 d3 h0 X: V6 ~
In 2003, Beijing asked Hong Kong's government to draft an antisubversion law that threatened to criminalize political dissent. That gambit died after half a million Hong Kongers took to the streets in the largest protests since 1989.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ G  e) }  Y5 q2 @- S8 }% x' z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ n* g. [- C' ~2 n  L
Hong Kong's press freedom is also eroding. Outspoken newspapers and magazines have increasingly lost advertising from companies with business in the mainland, while prominent critics of China have often lost their jobs or worse. The Feb. 27 knife attack on Mr. Lau came a month after he was fired as editor of the Ming Pao daily newspaper and days after several thousand Hong Kongers marched in a"Free Speech, Free Hong Kong" rally. An estimated 13,000 rallied again after the stabbing, and Mr. Lau has begun a recovery that doctors say will take two years.公仔箱論壇4 R" @5 q9 j* ^
5.39.217.762 f7 S# s8 v: G( s* A
In a series of decisions, the National People's Congress in Beijing has also overruled judgments of Hong Kong's Court of Final Appeal by issuing tortuous reinterpretations of the territory's mini-constitution, the Basic Law. Mainland officials and legal scholars have criticized Hong Kong judges for not helping the government achieve its objectives.
% ]) d* F9 K) C1 v公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) o& j2 X: s# ~/ f, H- q
Beijing's most important promise in the Basic Law was the eventual election of Hong Kong's chief executive by universal suffrage. It subsequently agreed that this would happen in 2017 but is now trying to rig the system so that only its favored politicians could qualify as candidates. This backsliding is especially dangerous, since local pro-democracy leaders are promising mass demonstrations this summer.
# Q8 Y& _3 V6 W% v- h
7 O: F' E% m; [# p3 x6 W! bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hong Kong's travails help explain why most Taiwanese reject any discussion of unification with the mainland, even after several years of cross-Strait calm. Talks between Beijing and Taipei may open the way for further cooperation on trade and other matters. But a breakthrough on reunification won't happen as long as Beijing remains authoritarian and continues to break its promises to Hong Kong.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# j& }; C# |3 A1 \
5.39.217.76+ n: \2 m& I- v. ?7 z$ }$ s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 L1 r2 E; P2 _4 @" q" t

# L* o2 Y4 g2 V% ?4 {李克強記者會或有玄機 專家:政治緊經濟鬆圖籠絡港人                        

3 L# T' s/ e  a2 G                                                tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. k$ I" y% f3 j6 W
. s3 c( f8 y% p  J. C' `
! C( F" w* V% W5 \
國務院總理李克強早前在北京宣讀政府工作報告,談及香港篇幅時並未一如以往指明「港人治港、高度自治」,令外界關注中央有否改變對港方針。今日,李克強總結兩會成果,並召開中外記者會回答問題期間,亦有提及香港問題。5 U' ]$ u- H3 c
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 q# D; z, b) {; e% t) F
李克強表示,香港的競爭優勢正在弱化,但談及香港發展前景時,重申中央對香港的政策是明確的,會繼續支持香港作為國際金融貿易航運中心地位。李克強強調,隨著內地進一步擴大開放服務業,香港在這方面有專業優勢,「近水樓台可以先得月」,相信香港同胞歷來是有着敢拚能贏的精神,會在未來全球競爭中保持競爭優勢。他最後臨離開時也不忘說,凡對香港繁榮穩定的事,中央都會去做。5.39.217.76' A# w/ |4 a4 o# f' a$ s
一般認為,在兩會期間,北京已展視不會再如以往般重視港人的感受,因此李克強的言論,或許可讓公眾進一步看清箇中端倪;《852郵報》分別就此訪問了三位熟悉中國問題的時事評論員:劉銳紹、潘小濤、林和立。
/ v) ]/ l2 b5 T4 Z" tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 c' f6 u- C- m* L9 F1 P( J  @
劉銳紹坦言,李克強這次在記者會談論香港的內容是「三覆被」,毫無新意。中國大陸現今逐漸轉型發展「第三產業」的服務業,香港在這方面雖能有所得益,但無奈一般老百姓不會受惠。今日李克強在這些問題上也只談經濟機遇,沒有提及政治困境,迷信金錢與權力可以解決香港的問題。他續指,李克強的經濟論調,不過是重複2004年開始實施的「更緊密經貿關係」,是以香港面對如斯困境,北京責無旁貸。
( O! _4 j3 W3 c3 i- H, X) F
: Y& p1 a, B* g0 q: O9 @5.39.217.76另一時事評論員潘小濤的觀點與立論亦跟劉銳紹相若,認為這次李克強談到香港的問題只是重彈舊調,毋須刻意解讀。公仔箱論壇9 Z7 c% t/ o! I1 ?

, }7 W0 i$ G* G& e公仔箱論壇然而林和立則持不同的看法。他認為早前李克強並沒提及「港人治港、高度自治」的一貫方針,固是在恐嚇港人,但北京另一方面亦一直密切關注香港情況,因此期望向港人展開一場「心理戰」,透過李克強今次記者會上發言,宣示一種「在政治上收緊、在經濟上寬鬆」的對港方略,意圖令香港人收斂。但基於李克強始終並非主管港澳事務的官員,所以在香港的問題上,他亦不能多說。

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0