Board logo

標題: [賽車] Yvan Muller: drivers’ title ‘a good payback’ to RML [打印本頁]

作者: Geofredo    時間: 2013-9-27 12:53 PM     標題: Yvan Muller: drivers’ title ‘a good payback’ to RML

Newly crowned WTCC champion, Yvan Muller, said his title win is his “a good payback” to the RML team after a difficult 2013 pre-season.
* F% s. X$ \. R2 s& ~公仔箱論壇
$ E' z* V' g- }1 a7 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Muller, who clinched his fourth WTCC championship at Suzuka, told Eurosport that the lack of pre-season due to Chevrolet’s withdrawal from the series made his title win even sweeter.5.39.217.760 G, x; ?; H+ y# o% M- R

3 g& J  {  @: e. P0 f2 e0 ]“I’m proud to have done it [won the title],” Muller said after the race. “One month before the race [at Monza] we were not sure if we would be on the grid and we had to think a different way.
( b5 G$ q/ r) F) Q. K5 O$ J
0 C; p8 t) j( d0 P' H/ K“All the sacrifices done by the RML team and myself, [I think] we have a good payback.”
2 \* N6 v- m2 ]# ^! j. Z, _7 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* E; v8 p+ `  y, V- y" v7 Y2 ?( T4 x5.39.217.76The Frenchman added he is pleased to have clinched the title with two races remaining of the 2013 WTCC calendar.
: y  K# {4 n& e" @9 k' t
: q7 @% V0 Z/ u& Z5 _" ]He is certain to now help team-mate, Tom Chilton, clinch second in the drivers’ standings, after the Briton moved up to third in the rankings following a strong Suzuka weekend.
. E6 t3 ~/ B2 ?" F$ ^
3 {, K1 G0 L6 ?0 K+ Z5.39.217.76“I had a great fight during the race, but without any risks,” Muller continued. “I didn’t want to take any risks.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' i0 l  g& l! e1 G
9 J- ]' x. e% R# G  I7 }) h
“I wanted this title finished [as] like this we can do something else.. R3 {7 c* h6 ], y. t

% f8 u7 V- [- w% s/ E+ [“Now I can be focussed on maybe helping Tom a little bit.”

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0