Board logo

標題: [賽車] Audi’s Rockenfeller and Green pleased with double podium [打印本頁]

作者: Geofredo    時間: 2013-9-16 04:45 PM     標題: Audi’s Rockenfeller and Green pleased with double podium

. C9 [) b. n6 L; T6 d) ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Audi’s Mike Rockenfeller and Jamie Green are thrilled with their 2-3  finish in today’s race at Oschersleben, on a day when all eight Ingolstadt cars finished in the top-10.
9 q  z3 d+ y2 ?6 O; _公仔箱論壇After dropping to fourth on the first lap, Rockenfeller pitted early on lap three and optimised an early standard-option-standard strategy to finish second and take his fourth podium of the 2013 season.
7 t7 ^) m5 j8 d' q. Q! d: Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDespite dropping two points to race winner, Augusto Farfus, in the title race, the Phoenix Audi driver has moved even closer to claiming his first DTM title.
$ k# ~6 v' ~% l8 u公仔箱論壇Rockenfeller now needs a second place in either of the final two races at Zandvoort or Hockenheim to take the championship.
/ i8 X9 R; [* j5 C( `# O0 ]5.39.217.76“The second place feels good,” said Rockenfeller after the race. “For a brief moment, I was thinking that I might be able to win, [but] today, Augusto was in a class of his own.
7 ~* H& a, P! s% E3 M“That’s why I took it easy on the car and brought second place home.
. h0 q0 b9 F! n" i" F1 X“These were important points for the championship again.”6 Y8 R6 C7 h# X. m
Rockenfeller’s Audi stable-mate, Jamie Green, took his first Audi career podium with third place after switching from Mercedes for 2013.
/ Z8 o* T, x% N( z! `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Leicester man inherited pole after Bruno Spengler was handed a five-place grid penalty, but lost out on the start and did not challenge Rockenfeller for the second spot on the podium in the latter stages of the race.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, s) D! F/ h1 H) W8 e/ |% a
However, Green feels he now has the confidence and speed in his Abt Sportsline run RS 5 DTM to challenge for wins in the two remaining races.3 ]0 J& Z# ~1 l' K6 n, X( ?) B
“It’s great to be standing on the podium for the first time in my new Audi racing suit,” said Green.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! W$ \/ u! |7 E/ a- d1 h0 ~( k1 a
“Surely, I should be able to do better than take third place, [but] I’m happy about my improvement, [because] my speed in the race was really good.
  G9 E( e' m* _. UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“If we take that with us into the next races we’ll have the possibility to win.”$ v5 q7 o0 L5 }
Green has now moved up to 9th in the championship with 35 points.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0