Board logo

標題: RAFA PAYS TRIBUTE TO SHEILA WALSH [打印本頁]

作者: canz85    時間: 2008-1-3 12:18 AM     標題: RAFA PAYS TRIBUTE TO SHEILA WALSH

Rafa Benitez today paid tribute to his secretary Sheila Walsh, describing her as "a remarkable lady" after she lost her brave battle with illness on Monday night

Sheila will be sorely missed by everyone who had the honour of working with her.

Said the Liverpool manager: "I was saddened to hear the news of the death of our friend and colleague Sheila Walsh yesterday evening.

"Sheila worked as a Secretary to seven different managers at Liverpool Football Club during her 26 years with us. I was privileged to work with her during these last four years.

"During my time as the manager here I found Sheila to be professional, committed, warm, friendly and above all courageous in the face of her suffering.

"On behalf of all the players, coaching staff and staff at Melwood and all her friends around the club I want to extend my deepest sympathies to Sheila's loved ones.

"I am sure I can also speak for many former players and former managers to say she was a remarkable lady who was very much appreciated and who will be sorely missed.

"All our thoughts are with her family at this sad time."

作者: canz85    時間: 2008-1-3 01:00 AM

安息吧~~~你的精神永在~~~

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0