Board logo

標題: [未定義分辨率] [卡通/動漫/遊戲] 戰國basara [打印本頁]

作者: MWC12321    時間: 2012-12-27 11:28 PM     標題: 戰國basara

GOOD SHOW!!!
作者: hoffmann    時間: 2012-12-28 05:07 AM

thank you for sharing
作者: jueiseude    時間: 2012-12-28 08:12 PM     標題: regardless of day and night to work in the open

Nanyang network   &nbsp,abercrombie paris;   a man and wife, had to carry two bundles of cash scattered along the road to the city of Zhengzhou.After an hour, still angry the men came to your road and road intersection,abercrombie france, to bag the remaining 1100 yuan cash in tear.Eventually, the police called the man's friend, will it take.

reported feeding Ren, before six twenty-five in the evening, on your road and road intersection, a man sitting on the sidewalk,air jordan, make a hullabaloo about to vent their hearts.Men's side, scattered with many large and small paper fragments.These pieces of paper money, mostly 100 yuan.

after 5 minutes, the Jianshe Road police station rushed to the scene.In the face of police inquiries, men say they live too tired,holister, but my wife doesn't know to love him, he is not good.Civilian police from men packet ID is found, the name, Anhui person, 41 years old this year.

"I make the steel business, in order to give the home to earn some money, regardless of day and night to work in the open, run sales.Lovely people who do not understand me, always despise me, and I made.If it were not for the two children, I would not want to live."According to the sun, because the two contradictions,hollister, his wife came to Zhengzhou.Yesterday afternoon, he came to Zhengzhou to find a wife, calling each other also is not received, which left him unable to accept.

according to the president, at 5 pm, sun was in the road and Tongbai intersection southwest corner,abercrombie, put the bag two bundles of cash out, side to side ".Someone picked it up and returned to him, but was again thrown away.An hour later, he went to your road and road intersection,hollister paris, and did not want to live,air jordan pas cher, and the remaining money bag.

police on the ground up money counted, found 100 yuan have 11, 50 yuan a piece, leaving behind the change.The police picked up a bad fall Apple mobile phone to sun, Sun Mou not, say they live very failure,air jordan, money and material to he has no meaning, hard every day to earn money, but not in a happy home.

in order to let the sun down, the police gave him a bottle of mineral water, sun gave this bottle of water as a vent tool, constantly throw to throw.

late 7, police from the sun and ask the family through mobile phone number, after the other claims to sun's brother-in-law, promised to come to put the sun to pick up,jordan.

according to the police, Sun due to irritation of one's mind is wandering., has thrown away with $18000 in cash, a necklace and a ring.

night at seven fifty, sun's friends came to the scene, the go.The family then give the police called thanks, said Sun Mou with wife is troubled by contradiction, spur of the moment, resulting in emotional control.

Related articles:

city hall deploy to come up

3 years to achieve national coverage.

buy 500 get 200&quot

system transformation in the new stage.White paper points out again, once the financial crisis, each country is widely recognized to strengthen cooperation, share the burden is the only common choice, power cooperation but represent the general trend.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0