是非以不辯為解脫,煩惱以忍辱為智慧。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 K/ @5 A/ M- q6 _: I- U( G' G- G
記住該記住的,忘記該忘記的;9 `( e. ~0 d; }# W( w! b
改變能改變的,接受不能改變的。3 x) @; C$ _4 ^
永遠要感謝給你逆境的眾生。 ( {+ {6 I" K! ~- B9 M5.39.217.76 $ V4 a4 C9 H. r- j4 l$ H3 v4 c5.39.217.76Angry is to get someone else's mistake to punish yourself,公仔箱論壇5 Q4 a3 {; t; A
, b4 E: ~% f: ~Forgiving others is to treat ourselves.5 @' `% z! g) b
公仔箱論壇8 x0 y, p; T- H/ W
Hate others, suffering is their own.) Y8 J. J& R* B Z3 \
公仔箱論壇. M# M6 E! _% H, m9 I. Z
If a man cannot be forgive from the heart,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 X3 I$ n3 g* O0 h% Y7 R3 _
公仔箱論壇8 Y+ c( O. U) A4 ~$ o; ?* A" c) O1 B# @- a
Will never be complacent. * U$ P& {! K! |3 ~7 W |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 2 ^/ ?8 E. N# ^* _# B. r; t% Q公仔箱論壇Debate is not for free, trouble with patience as intelligent. & J; G% b; R/ E/ z 0 y% ]+ D! \8 h6 s4 j# vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbRemeber what should be remembered, forget the forgotten; * d5 {. q5 O: C" `) W) Y/ ], p8 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ; o" l% |7 t) dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbChange can change, and accept what is mutable.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# |9 H) e0 R5 U3 @" ?! d: {
7 k6 S! [/ N# `3 B) X0 v5.39.217.76Sentient beings always thank you adversity.作者: feihuoliuxing 時間: 2012-10-3 01:24 PM