Board logo

標題: [美洲] US Airways plane turns round mid-air after birthday bomb hoax is played on one of its passengers [打印本頁]

作者: vandas    時間: 2012-9-7 05:44 AM     標題: US Airways plane turns round mid-air after birthday bomb hoax is played on one of its passengers

US Airways plane turns round mid-air after birthday bomb hoax is played on one of its passengers5.39.217.769 o+ M' f. T3 y
By Daily Mail Reporter8 E3 x7 b7 O5 v

1 ]7 I2 g- U6 a- C% e8 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA 29-year-old celebrating his birthday was the victim of a bomb hoax which forced the airplane he was traveling on to make a u-turn mid-air on Thursday, police said.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 Y! K. u/ G3 ?

4 a7 ?2 d8 i$ n$ q0 H An anonymous caller tipped off police that Christopher Shell was carrying explosives on board the US Airways Philadelphia-Dallas flight in what is believed to have been a bad-taste birthday joke.
/ l1 o  p- I, B" A( _( \公仔箱論壇( ^; G+ a5 P/ X- p: Q
But police and the airline took the allegation seriously and re-routed the plane, sending it back to Philadelphia International Airport, half an hour into the journey.公仔箱論壇9 r" v/ D6 p  N5 L7 I3 j4 A1 g
公仔箱論壇3 _, f; [( D+ p: j6 I+ ^* g

7 f7 n! X" [. l: ]9 p' i0 }Victim? Police said Christopher Shell (pictured) is not considered to be a suspect: E# S) I6 _+ a* v
公仔箱論壇+ e/ s  E2 ~  u7 V# |
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 M) ]! a/ B( g! x7 j# y
Emergency u-turn: Christopher Shell was removed from the craft while it was searched
, M$ V: @$ ]( Y# n) y3 I
2 x  A) A, ?! t% o9 n& j5 T公仔箱論壇Airport police received the bomb-scare call at around 7.30am claiming Shell was on his way to Texas, carrying a dangerous substance, and contacted the FBI.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 F* q. h- f% Z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. P" g  Y6 f" e
The plane returned to Philadelphia where it was met by a slew of law enforcement vehicles and personnel.
) C7 P$ q& O% P/ z; v$ Q# W! }7 y* C& O0 y( b* M; G/ \
Shell was led from the jet wearing handcuffs after the craft made its emergency return to Philadelphia International Airport on Thursday morning.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 N5 \% t* S% H- r

# f* F* e* n+ k' k+ g公仔箱論壇He was put him in the back of a police car and taken off for questioning, apparently very surprised to be caught up in the midst of the emergency.
% X# @( H1 S  `/ ]
5 _% A; {% A* g: h5.39.217.76'He was obviously very alarmed, as I would be if heavily armed police officers entered a plane to take me off,' Philadelphia police Chief Inspector Joseph Sullivan said.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 _: k1 |& c. I8 p" r$ }
Brag: Christopher Shell quickly recovered from his shock to offer up his story in exchange for cash
& D9 w+ H- v8 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇2 W5 a7 J+ m$ Y( F

1 e+ k, K; ~* V公仔箱論壇Rant: Shell moaned about the flight on Facebook
1 H, W& _, t/ d7 k0 \: g4 c5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, j4 E1 w& r8 a
'And he was certainly stunned. And that's why this is no joke, this is no laughing matter.'5.39.217.76# r# D8 ~. A% q4 i- a2 j, x. t
! t+ ?- A+ w* h# E0 q4 c
Bomb technicians and specially trained dogs searched the plane but found nothing illegal or hazardous, Sullivan said.5.39.217.76, \6 L9 ?! ^* b

3 q' @: ]# c! A' ~, Y" rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPolice believe the scare was a practical joke, played on Shell as he celebrated his 29th birthday, NBC reported.
, o1 o: k: R6 ?% t2 d2 g# x- r; c4 t" `5.39.217.76Shell did nothing wrong and was the victim of 'a pretty nasty trick,' Sullivan said.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% u0 X( |5 l! I: c+ j. A' G2 E2 {( K

1 ?) t) ~2 y7 J4 B4 F9 R1 h0 `5.39.217.76He made a swift recovery, however, taking to Facebook to offer up his story in exchange for cash.
' B( t1 u: K1 j$ M* t4 L1 K
) e& \  c+ G) Z8 t: c! Y$ F5.39.217.76'If u have questions or want an interview with me, it will cost u $$$ until then,' he wrote. 'Sry. Message me your offers as I'll go with the most $$$!': R( p$ f# Q3 R7 l! B2 g) Y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* C6 l6 x8 j/ z9 @
Earlier on he had posted: 'Im not going to lie, I'm pretty disappointed in US Airways currently. We just spent a half hour in the air to be notified that the plane, "has technical difficulties" and had to fly back! Flight 1267 CANCELLED. Gay!'
( P$ v- W% d0 D7 o3 m8 x
/ T7 L$ P4 j  z5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, f. u- a4 H1 \
Nasty hoax: The US Airways plane was searched after being ordered back to Philadelphia International Airport following a report of explosives onboard
! E4 ]2 }7 s4 }2 e* x公仔箱論壇5.39.217.762 A. W2 `2 a7 x. D5 _; A. n2 {4 T
Sullivan stressed that Shell is not a suspect but added that police are treating the hoax seriously because it had resulted in a heavy police response and a significant hassle for all those on board, he said.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 n8 d% f+ F0 A) p

1 e9 q% m# N# ?+ k'It's just an incredibly foolish and irresponsible thing to do and, bottom line, it's criminal,' Sullivan said.公仔箱論壇. z1 k3 u7 i0 S, k  y, x" j
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" I9 E5 s- _. x+ s: O, j: ?
Earlier, an FBI spokesman said the flight was diverted because of a call reporting liquid explosives were on board. Sullivan declined to discuss the content of the call.5.39.217.76. O/ }  S2 C4 M: w8 Z+ B9 S/ U8 e
The airplane had 69 passengers and five crew members on board, airport spokeswoman Victoria Lupica said.5.39.217.76: ^# u# x1 f4 a( D3 C7 [$ I% ~$ R
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 E/ k1 V3 V. h3 D: l5 E
Sullivan said the investigation into the phone call had been turned over to the FBI.
8 l% F+ K9 U% E$ @5 V公仔箱論壇FBI Special Agent Richard Quinn said it was too early to speculate about what sort of charges could be filed against the caller, but they could be severe.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- g5 f0 B1 }, K! y- j& O' V

1 q( @- a0 [8 n1 ?* x5 j; i' ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

作者: eqwai    時間: 2012-9-7 07:11 PM     標題: 費城客機炸彈虛驚前女友整蠱壽星仔

警方搜不出有任何可疑物品。美聯社
全美航空公司(US Airways)一架原定由費城飛往德州達拉斯的客機,周四起飛後不久接到匿名炸彈恐嚇。機師奉命把飛機折返費城國際機場緊急降落,警方人員登機搜索及帶走一名被指藏有炸彈的男子問話,其後證實整件事只是一宗惡作劇。該名男子原本要趕返德州與家人及好友開派對慶祝29歲生日,豈料遭人「大整蠱」。警方事後扣留一男一女問話,其中女疑犯是受害人的前女友,懷疑她藉此向前男友報復。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 g* q- p. K* B6 [6 d! Q0 B! J
公仔箱論壇+ l! F& F: p5 T1 G3 U+ E3 ~, d
  發生這宗事故的是全美航空公司第1267號班機,於美國東岸時間周五清晨載著69名乘客和5名機員從費城起飛。大約半小時後,警方於早上7時半左右接到一個匿名電話,對方說出機上其中一名男乘客的名字,指他帶了危險品上機。
, ^' W6 z* R( [: u! d$ }' n9 W公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76* N/ m% g; Q3 R2 S; C
  當局大為緊張,馬上查閱乘客名單,果然發現該班機上有這名乘客,於是通知機師把飛機折返費城降落。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 F0 ~) \) s3 |7 t# y, Z

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0