Board logo

標題: Very true in life... [打印本頁]

作者: scherzando    時間: 2012-9-5 10:03 AM     標題: Very true in life...

( D( t: U1 a% I2 y) {5.39.217.76

- U, k' ^1 I+ V& a& U! d                                TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ q3 W/ M' h! G. N
                                Sixty plus         and Going Strong.' ^4 q9 S! l3 S' f# o
(Translated         from the original in Chinese)5.39.217.76  W( z, A: F6 b5 e# a) n
There are         1000-year old trees in the mountain, but not many 100
/ Q: F6 p, ?  h6 `3 L' i; K; A; A5.39.217.76year-old         people…………….
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: C7 e$ t( a$ d( U+ t  M
5.39.217.76, @, H2 B9 o9 o5 ]: m

! I) X. i  s9 P1 z, A) `                At the         most, you live until 100 years old (only 1! U& c7 A! H5 J
in
, M/ C5 C2 P" |) ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。100,000).

- w2 W8 d& m6 K( FBecause you         don’t have many years to live, and you can’t take along
/ R5 _, a( z) t  R0 B: g/ xthings when         you go, you don’t have to be too thrifty…….Spend the money
( _, d" M( g2 X( a, T8 b, P( xthat should         be spent, enjoy what should be enjoyed, donate what youtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 Q: @0 H$ ?! A: ~
are able to         donate, but don't leave all to your children orTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- ^# Q2 \+ ?% X5 j
grandchildren,         for you don't want them to become parasites.5.39.217.76( Q! t# Q$ n  U7 O. l# X
Don't worry         about what will happen after you are gone, because when you5.39.217.76/ S/ ~8 r& p) N- o0 _! E
return to         dust, you will feel nothing about praises or criticisms.
$ s% M0 N% W; f+ ODon't worry         too much about your children for children will have their
. B5 d9 b" N0 T5.39.217.76own destiny         and find their own way. Don’t be your children's slave
3 j0 h% X% m! i" E8 x) T. A. BDon't         expect too much from your children. Caring children, though         caring,公仔箱論壇* p8 @; Y  Y& P+ g+ q/ a( R
would be         too busy with their jobs and commitments to render any help.5.39.217.764 I; K9 F" y# T6 K
Uncaring         children may fight over your assets even when you are still+ P7 N0 M" `- e/ I' ?2 |9 i6 W
alive, and         wish for your early demise so they can inherit your         properties.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& l2 Y; c3 e5 \( K, W4 ]5 o2 `9 ?5 D
Your         children take for granted that they are rightful heirs to         yourTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  b$ [+ e7 n' [5 ^
wealth; but         you have no claims to their money.  L! g1 I& D- ]2 Y
60-year         olds like you, don't trade in your health for wealth4 P1 ~0 V+ e( ?3 h4 w! O, V7 p
anymore;………….Because         your money may not be able to buy your1 z, Z8 G4 V4 Y
health………When         to stop making money, and how much is enough (hundred5.39.217.762 v1 v( V2 q: h: B& L
thousands,         million, ten million)?
1 V0 M* x. Z/ k: O/ s& T1 AOut of         thousand hectares of good farm land, you can only consume         threetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! D" g& u  E) q! c) q
quarts (of         rice) daily; out of a thousand of mansions, you only need
8 z' ?2 s- C6 n1 d, m( o% `eight         square meters of space to rest at night.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) \! J+ r# l" J' A9 ?% A% B. q% p. k
So as long         as you have enough food and enough money to spend, that is5.39.217.76& t- a5 O3 X2 z( p
good         enough.5.39.217.769 `) D/ F1 }: x4 @' d* z
So you         should live happily. Every family has its own problems. Just         do
* k( R5 h; g+ q1 }5 Dnot compare         with others for fame and social status and see whose& Y- v& Q6 ~- v! c6 d1 k7 N
children         are doing better, etc. but challenge others for happiness,
7 x: n5 M" N4 H7 ?8 Q: ?9 @( Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhealth and         longevity………….Don’t worry about things that you can’t changeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* k0 `0 l. H0 L
because it         doesn't help and it may spoil your health.0 \8 g8 x8 `( d) v. ^. i
You have to         create your own well-being and find your own happiness;
) N) f/ Z! B0 T$ H. I: M公仔箱論壇As long as         you are in good mood, think about happy things, do happy5.39.217.76- M- H" H. O: q+ ]6 j3 L+ J
things         daily and have fun in doing, then you will pass your time
9 a. v$ ^9 H4 M8 V7 m# ^0 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhappily         every day.
7 [* u  ]7 C8 R! `" }One day         passes, you will lose one day;…One day passes with         happiness,公仔箱論壇/ m" p9 v3 _) k$ O/ a/ }
and then         you gain one day.
9 S* W; Y- c$ F  P- k1 [+ z3 v: fIn good         spirit, sickness will cure; in happy spirit, sickness will
2 }# D! q2 ]5 V2 l, rcure fast;         in good and happy spirit; sickness will never come.
' U) x0 L1 ~" I/ S) P# m8 W公仔箱論壇With good         mood, suitable amount of exercise, always in the sun,
3 a0 w& @* ~8 ]7 J% z/ w7 i6 b0 G5.39.217.76variety of         foods, reasonable amount of vitamin and mineral intake,5.39.217.763 d$ j0 x1 B- D% z. O" p( E
hopefully         you will live another 20 or 30 years of healthy life.
7 @" m  D) z4 }" dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAbove all         learn to cherish the goodness around ……and FRIENDS… …..they
* v: V4 ?0 _* ?+ L0 Pall make         you feel young and "wanted"…without them you are surely to5.39.217.767 E* b  _# J5 p; u
feel         lost!!  

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0