Board logo

標題: 「要感謝日本皇軍」 [打印本頁]

作者: ktangnp    時間: 2012-8-21 04:26 AM     標題: 「要感謝日本皇軍」

The following extract is from an account by a Japanese who served in the Taihang operations in 1943.
4 ~! ?+ I. K, B5 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"Entering a village after our forces had passed through, I stopped dead in my tracks. A boy about ten years old had fallen down, hit by a rifle bullet. Blood stained the whole front of his body from his chest to his stomach. He was foaming from his mouth. The harsh sun was beating down on his face. No one from the village was in sight.
4 g' S2 H  z. L1 {& O- v  {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"'I'll make you feel comfortable,' I said. I aimed my pistol at his temple and gave him a finishing shot. Then I ran at top speed to catch up with our troops. As I ran, I muttered to myself, 'It was for the best, it was for the best.'"tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 k2 x6 v* L, T* p9 X
一個日本人參與了一九四三年的太行戰役。以下是其紀述的節錄。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# i& ~0 ?0 g3 L' h9 d: \
「我軍經過一個村莊。我隨後入村,路上猛然停步。地上躺着個十歲左右的男孩。他給步槍打中,由胸至腹都是鮮血,口吐白沫。毒太陽射在他臉上。村中四望不見一人。公仔箱論壇; z$ }2 |: t* x2 D* O
「我說:『我給你解脫吧。』我用手槍瞄準他太陽穴,一槍結果了他,然後急忙向前跑,追趕我軍,一面跑一面喃喃自語:『對他來說,這樣最好,這樣最好。』」
5 D# a5 L6 @% Z2 W% a5.39.217.76*這是一九六四年七月十日毛澤東對日本社會黨人說的話。感謝原因是:「沒有你們日本皇軍侵略,中國共產黨就奪取不了政權。」
作者: jalingon3011    時間: 2012-8-21 02:26 PM

賣國至此 嘆為觀止 # X  I1 z7 K8 A) h2 [

2 ?% D' G' ^/ f4 D% F: ~5.39.217.76只希望那是他那時有苦衷而不得不說的場面話

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0