Board logo

標題: 【The Pulse】 2012-07-13 Ministers' Integrity; National Education [打印本頁]

作者: aa00    時間: 2012-7-14 08:48 AM     標題: 【The Pulse】 2012-07-13 Ministers' Integrity; National Education

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-7-17 08:40 PM 編輯
/ n- W) N; o0 j6 g' E5.39.217.76
3 B, S) S0 _/ uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。【The Pulse】 2012-07-13 Ministers' Integrity; National Education  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  ~0 M2 c$ Y6 q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' n$ t' D7 c- z2 W: q
Ministers' Integrity; National Education TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 h) v6 d3 G1 Y& ?
It’s less than two weeks than Chief Executive Leung Chung-ying’s cabinet was sworn in yet one minister, Development Secretary, Mak Chai-kwong, has already resigned and been arrested by the ICAC. Others are under investigation. It’s a further blow to already shaky public confidence in the integrity of some members of the new administration.
. e6 f6 I3 N2 o公仔箱論壇
' Q/ L5 }$ d* s1 u- {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。This week in Legco, legislators bombarded ministers with questions about the integrity of Leung’s administration, including Director of Audit, David Sun who was involved in two audit negligence cases when he was the Chairman and Managing Partner of Ernst and Young Far East Area and Greater China.
# d% L3 ^; w* W1 r0 C公仔箱論壇5.39.217.762 K+ b: _0 [5 q, @
According to the Education Bureau, the subject of Moral and National Education should be implemented in primary schools in the 2012 to 2013 school year and secondary schools the following year. But new controversy arose this week over the handbook the “China Model - National Conditions Teaching Handbook”. This handbook was published by the National Education Services Centre, which is run by the pro-Beijing Hong Kong Federation of Education Workers.The federation was chosen by the Education Bureau after a tendering exercise, and receives an annual government subsidy of more than ten million dollars.The 34-page handbook focuses on the political system of China.On page 10, it describes China’s one-party government as “progressive, selfless and united”. It also says that’s unlike Western democratic countries like the United States, where different political parties fight with each other, which results in the suffering of the people.
& V# i# V, v+ \) o' {! E; C! A* o公仔箱論壇
2 \) k7 x: z* w( d( r! A公仔箱論壇With us in the studio to discuss national education are Tanya Chan, vice-Chair of the Legco Education Panel, To Kar-hing the chairman of the Hong Kong Moral and National Education Teachers’ Association, and Heidi Ma from the students’ group, Scholarism. We did ask the Education Bureau to send a representative, but the bureau declined.
$ s  k; @7 ~: B' P1 O+ R9 y+ e$ }% R* `! Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# S) J  n# w& P  z5 f2 t! t
1 Y& U8 d: ?0 \$ Y8 q0 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇' |: n) @3 {8 W; `
[wmv]http://www.rthk.org.hk/asx/rthk/tv/thepulse/20120713.asx[/wmv]
/ |' y7 n  v7 N/ _' M7 E( m) s  Z9 g/ @& e/ g

. C6 M5 M  ]) I; [( f* X$ J公仔箱論壇/ C2 L) {* D" X& b, f
約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放
( f* ]& G- e( V! M公仔箱論壇
  u' Y# X6 D  t7 d3 I  ?6 ?& W* C" T公仔箱論壇  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 q& P4 a: v! t. X$ v8 k6 S
作者: felicity2010    時間: 2012-7-14 10:52 AM

I was really impressed by Heidi's clarity of thought. As for the Mr. To, a self-proclaimed advocate of the manual, repeatedly said we should encourage discussion in various perspectives despite the limited or one-sided viewpoint offered by the manual. Even the host is a bit agitated by Mr. To's monotonous defense, and Mr. To resorted to the comparison with the colonial days of Hong Kong government. That looks pretty lame argument  to me to say the least. That as well sheds some light on the mindset of those behind the manual whose name is a misnomer. Heidi is absolutely correct that the book should provide basic materials, i.e. information and facts, before the teacher can engage the students in discussion involving various or diverse viewpoints. In Heidi, I still see a glimmer of hope though it is faint.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0