Board logo

標題: [歐洲] 3千蜜蜂同時'光顧'花店 [打印本頁]

作者: vandas    時間: 2012-6-29 07:14 AM     標題: 3千蜜蜂同時'光顧'花店

Bee-seiged! The terrifying moment a buzzing swarm of 3,000 bees descended on florists as workers cowered insidetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 o9 \% W: D& S7 m: Q. \! M
  By Rob Cooper公仔箱論壇- g  d, I! U/ Y6 V* o7 D

1 |! K+ P$ Q: u) r4 z5 [) X) tThis is the dramatic moment a swarm of 3,000  bees descended on a florists as workers hid inside.
6 V9 W* v' Y% E  ?1 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ j! x; H6 P8 J
The shop was forced to close for more than  two hours in Hereford city centre while a beekeeper was called.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 P5 R- O3 r9 x
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( Z' N8 [- m% W3 `0 w
The invasion of the buzzing insects also  caused chaos for shoppers as they swarmed around the store front last Sunday  afternoon.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 S( Q: O' G: p4 E
公仔箱論壇9 E, H$ b  W+ D/ X
公仔箱論壇1 A2 C' k# t1 P: K/ `% o) ^0 {* L
Invasion: A swarm of 3,000 bees descends on the florists  in Hereford while the workers lock themselves inside
% @4 B1 D! K* @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# j4 M; u. D4 h3 x, }# [* g5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; u7 l8 [8 v3 u" C
Swarming: Bees gather on a flower pot as beekeepers are  called to tackle the problemtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  G$ G- Y) k/ d
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( Z* E# i  W1 w1 v( L& {
A shop worker at Sarah  Jane’s Joy of Flowers said today:  'It was pretty scary, one minute the sky was blue and it was sunny outside, the  next the front of the shop was covered in a black swarming cloud of bees.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 F( h( ^. T, d1 P1 C0 I  j0 k
公仔箱論壇$ i6 M+ ?1 }% T- v$ c
'They must have been attracted by the pollen  in the flowers we had in a few pots outside.
1 S9 q' ~, A& }& @. h8 [; ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 \7 C" A4 m) O( a'Other shoppers had to run across the street  to avoid them, luckily I don’t think anyone was stung and a beekeeper arrived  after a couple of hours and removed the swarm in a box.' 5.39.217.761 P( T. }8 H" C) T  B% z: c( s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  _2 z( C& w2 K' V- Z' {! }: H
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 p. T+ t1 J! L/ ~& Q
Terrifying: Staff had to retreat inside the shop as the  bees settled on their wares
  C% S/ O0 n( R9 q5.39.217.76
" [& w; _8 b0 K  h1 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* d: _; j2 k- `- ~, p
Tackled: A beekeeper collects the bees and later handed  them over to the Herefordshire Beekeeper¿s Associationtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ?# t; [) y8 J; c( G$ J

6 o1 x1 |- J# p4 b# L( |4 m公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 F2 g$ r  f# ~8 q/ ~  t$ s& D
Collection: A beekeeper collects the swarm which forced  the shop in Hereford to close last Sunday5.39.217.76% P( I6 H. r- j; E2 k% W3 h
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ w  m+ U0 G- R' O
Shopper Jane Thomas, 31, was walking along  with her young daughter when she spotted the bees.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* r: Z% d1 q6 Z. f3 K$ {
She said: 'I couldn’t believe my eyes when I  saw it, I got us straight over the other side of the street when I realised what  was in front of us.5.39.217.767 X- c$ e- B  h/ D
( y5 }" w' |" O* l% B" b& y
'I suppose it makes sense that they’d head  for a florist but you don’t expect to see a big swarm of them in the middle of a  high street.'
2 W5 C% z; e3 T9 g, j8 Z" m! k. Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; G# ]" d* Q4 F+ o* ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- ~6 H0 h9 l/ I8 x2 n, V
The bees swarmed into the town centre after  being released from a hive at a nearby museum.公仔箱論壇0 b  V; J8 M+ R, ^$ i& d
Amateur beekeeper Hazel Highfield collected  the bees and handed them over to the Herefordshire Beekeeper’s  Association.
! n# o* P5 ]5 ^4 k% Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 L9 ^" s; X; R" D, h
She said: 'They would only have been  interested in finding a new home, when they are like that the bees are very  placid.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( T( x* C1 i1 w) ]0 m. t3 c% g
'They feed up on honey before they leave the  hive.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ }  f4 p. V8 b1 s
5.39.217.767 n4 }( r9 D( W  d2 _- B
Workers at Thorntons chocolate shop in nearby  Leominster were forced to cower inside for two-and-a-half hours after 2,000 bees  built a nest in the doorway last July.
8 Z+ Q' Y/ R0 @6 o7 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: M5 g! ~$ ^) h: Q4 v公仔箱論壇
7 Y6 u, w. ~& S* xSwarm: Shoppers fled across the road after spotting the  bees gathered outside& J) S) Y2 Y9 @  K

( L- r: e* }, j; T1 a0 m3 }) B* ~1 i4 r公仔箱論壇Bees and wasps 'kill more people in Britain than Al-Qaeda do'
& `: y2 |. g" G公仔箱論壇
# @, c8 ?  i# t! Q: _( jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTerrorism kills fewer people in the UK than  bees and wasps, according to a report by the government’s terrorism  watchdog.公仔箱論壇2 B. h5 M2 ?/ Z3 C  o

8 y' P2 s* O6 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。An annual report by the Independent Reviewer  of Terrorism Legislation acknowledged the threat from Al Qaeda and its  affiliates as a genuine one, but it said the menace of terror had lessened in  recent years and should not be’ overstated’ .公仔箱論壇; \1 J6 F+ m' z- q/ [9 K
5.39.217.76% E5 I8 U  \$ |) N# C
David Anderson QC said that there had not  been a single injury in the UK by a terrorist since the stabbing of a Labour MP  two years ago. 5.39.217.76, l, V# _1 S5 X/ _

+ m( W5 d% A/ o* z5.39.217.76Neither had there been any bombings linked to  Islamic extremists in Europe last year. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% r! ~" r" e0 Z: Q+ N5 b/ S0 s
) M5 |* A3 h4 f3 V
Arrests connected to alleged terror plots  were at a record low since the 9/11 attacks, with 121 out of a total of 1.4  million arrests in the most recent year.
+ ~5 |& y, S0 [  I* ^2 h& ~
# s& e) `2 K$ e9 ?2 X+ atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIn a section of the report that considers if  the risk for terrorism is overstated Mr Anderson writes: ‘During the 21st  century, terrorism has been an insignificant cause of mortality in the United  Kingdom. 5.39.217.76% [0 W! u5 s& i8 Q+ V3 |- T
) K7 Y( _) E! Y; H) E6 r3 a
‘The annualised averge of five deaths caused  by terrorism in England and wales over this peiod compares with total accidental  deaths in 2010 of 17,201. 5.39.217.76% X( V, O' Y# q3 }

0 A  @+ ]( e2 N1 g* S5 ?‘This included 123 cyclist killed in traffic  accidents, 102 personnnel killed in Afghmistan, 29 people drowned in the bath  tub and five people killed by hornets wasps and bees.’5.39.217.765 d% J1 E* R, w1 A' X
4 ^/ L" {/ _8 t- n' W5 ~0 Z

作者: newjade8    時間: 2012-6-29 08:48 AM

早前北美發現大批蜜蜂消失 因而担心農作物生長受影响 看來不用担心了
作者: 地獄天王    時間: 2012-6-29 09:19 AM

看來是大規模的蜜蜂遷移,不然不會突然出現這麼多生物的。而且,基本是只要是那些蜜蜂原來生存的地方出現突變才會的,看來是氣候的問題了
作者: 930510    時間: 2012-6-29 10:19 AM

真是大自然奧妙阿
作者: EvilgranII    時間: 2012-6-29 10:44 PM

真是大自然的奇景。。。不会又会有什么天灾出现吧。。。阿弥托佛。。。

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0