Board logo

標題: [美洲] 美國國土安全部 網絡敏感詞 包括豬肉、雲、墨西哥 [打印本頁]

作者: vandas    時間: 2012-5-29 04:33 AM     標題: 美國國土安全部 網絡敏感詞 包括豬肉、雲、墨西哥

Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government spying on you (and they include 'pork', 'cloud' and 'Mexico')
% `% e0 ?2 T; ~% U( }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

+ y6 G( }# x& `+ l" J* r5.39.217.76
( D" T# K9 R" x: S5.39.217.76Revealing: A list of keywords used by government analysts to scour the internet for evidence of threats to the U.S. has been released under the Freedom of Information Act tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 V+ W; K5 W( j  Z% q3 P

4 s( \; @* ]* J. m6 o  Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Department of Homeland Security has been forced to release a list of keywords and phrases it uses to monitor social networking sites and online media for signs of terrorist or other threats against the U.S.
5 v  i0 s$ r3 _: l5 D公仔箱論壇
2 n# ]; J6 {9 u8 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe intriguing the list includes obvious choices such as 'attack', 'Al Qaeda', 'terrorism' and 'dirty bomb' alongside dozens of seemingly innocent words like 'pork', 'cloud', 'team' and 'Mexico'." p+ z; X/ E1 e1 @

& d6 }% W$ i* x$ i6 [+ r+ Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbReleased under a freedom of information request, the information sheds new light on how government analysts are instructed to patrol the internet searching for domestic and external threats.
2 \! S4 A3 A- g7 }2 G; h" n9 z9 V- ~3 D7 X2 `  r' m5 A  K; m
The words are included in the department's 2011 'Analyst's Desktop Binder' used by workers at their National Operations Center which instructs workers to identify 'media reports that reflect adversely on DHS and response activities'.公仔箱論壇9 W& I# N* A5 k1 O# m
1 ~. ]5 `, I# _1 @' E
Department chiefs were forced to release the manual following a House hearing over documents obtained through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit which revealed how analysts monitor social networks and media organisations for comments that 'reflect adversely' on the government. 公仔箱論壇4 o7 s8 j1 C: i6 `0 c  s2 A9 m

) B' C* @+ ^! Q1 OHowever they insisted the practice was aimed not at policing the internet for disparaging remarks about the government and signs of general dissent, but to provide awareness of any potential threats.

0 w( S- \  W9 h! i  f# u4 J5.39.217.76' U2 R: n' e' P% ~- o
As well as terrorism, analysts are instructed to search for evidence of unfolding natural disasters, public health threats and serious crimes such as mall/school shootings, major drug busts, illegal immigrant busts.
7 _! ]5 H5 D7 Q0 ]  qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: ]1 n- }4 Y. Y1 `# t
The list has been posted online by the Electronic Privacy Information Center - a privacy watchdog group who filed a request under the Freedom of Information Act before suing to obtain the release of the documents.. ?! X! H# q0 ?0 m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 O) z$ u8 Y9 X! p9 R/ D$ `
In a letter to the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Counter-terrorism and Intelligence, the centre described the choice of words as 'broad, vague and ambiguous'.
* e2 h/ a1 b+ ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 |7 a3 k& `" m" KScroll down for full list
公仔箱論壇5 J1 t, _& \4 h5 x! _- @

- |0 f8 [; i1 ^6 w, r  V Threat detection: Released under a freedom of information request, the information sheds new light on how government analysts are instructed to patrol the internet searching for domestic and external threats
5 h1 X" k$ B& F) g! M1 N! d: {/ PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. r) V5 @: B4 i4 S9 c! z2 w: h8 e
They point out that it includes 'vast amounts of First Amendment protected speech that is entirely unrelated to the Department of Homeland Security mission to protect the public against terrorism and disasters.'
. |( v& }/ }# A! n0 v5 x; [( n
6 h$ C7 K% z/ {9 Q, |: ?% r& K( d公仔箱論壇A senior Homeland Security official told the Huffington Post that the manual 'is a starting point, not the endgame' in maintaining situational awareness of natural and man-made threats and denied that the government was monitoring signs of dissent.
) n& M, ?, S$ jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.761 o& y% y2 V( T% Q2 y2 f1 G" V
However the agency admitted that the language used was vague and in need of updating. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 i3 x1 _7 A+ G6 f3 r0 D& t
/ {1 S. W3 b, }, N) O/ i
Spokesman Matthew Chandler told website: 'To ensure clarity, as part of ... routine compliance review, DHS will review the language contained in all materials to clearly and accurately convey the parameters and intention of the program.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ M$ l+ Z: x1 [/ d

* F* J- ^2 V8 a7 y. Z6 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMIND YOUR LANGUAGE: THE LIST OF KEYWORDS IN FULL公仔箱論壇5 m" B! z, E: H$ ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# P. O7 [$ H* u; c

' g1 c% `$ g8 N/ E. w; x; ^公仔箱論壇
作者: vandas    時間: 2012-5-29 04:35 AM

列美國安部黑名單‧中國豬肉網絡敏感詞. E; Q/ f& I8 _# F

' H+ L' _* P& }) m- p$ o5.39.217.76(美國‧華盛頓28日訊)如果你曾在互聯網搜尋引擎上鍵入“china”(中國)、“exercise”(練習)、“cloud”(雲)或“pork”(豬肉)等無傷大雅的字眼,那你可能已被美國政府盯上!4 m% u0 u$ m& G' _* G- y
公仔箱論壇) V" k- k1 k2 x5 [) c
英國《每日郵報》報導,美國民間監察團體電子隱私信息中心根據《資訊自由法》,強制要求國土安全部公開一份用於監控社交網站和線上媒體的“互聯網敏感詞”黑名單,讓外界一窺美國政府如何要求分析師偵察互聯網,以偵測反美情緒和美國潛在威脅。
: }6 B3 B$ W- U; F5 o9 G* R9 i) K% c- D+ ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 X8 c4 I9 V2 i2 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb民間監察團指侵犯自由
( q' o9 ~0 t* L$ [) F
$ I9 V# o( r. R, c& D4 a5.39.217.76這些敏感詞都被列入國土安全部的2011年“分析師桌上手冊”中,詞彙表內容涵蓋國內安全、危險物品及核安、公共衛生隱患和H1N1、基礎設施安全、邊境暴力、恐怖主義、網絡威脅、氣候災難等大項。
' o1 K5 q' d+ ^' s/ U
( M9 Y- w7 z- C公仔箱論壇其中,包括“襲擊”(attack)、“基地組織”(Al-Qaeda)、恐怖主義(terrorism)及髒彈(dirtybomb)等明顯的敏感字肯定入榜,但“反應”(response)和“設備”(facility)也在其中。5.39.217.765 R7 p, C; B6 l$ w
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 R' V! }% ?, u, f3 \: p
在危險物品及核安方面,除危險物品縮寫字HAZMAT之外,“雲”、“朝鮮”(North Korea)和“燃燒”(burn)等字眼也相當敏感。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  p2 M; @- r9 A* a# w
公仔箱論壇/ L2 D8 d- O: o2 r, P
網絡威脅敏感詞把“中國”列入其中;邊境暴力把“墨西哥”(Mexico)包括在內;而在公共衛生隱患和H1N1,“豬肉”、“中國”、“農業”(agriculture)、“浪”(wave)等,都會觸及警戒線。
, }4 p4 `4 {7 h) ?( w: Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 z) t4 q. `, h: \" y5 {電子隱私信息中心批評該黑名單“籠統及含糊”,當局有如侵犯美國憲法對言論自由的保障。0 r1 D; H2 ~5 q4 R' o. l( ?! I
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 l( g# p* E  t9 z$ }
國土安全部官員稱,該手冊“僅是起點,而非最終階段”,並否認美國政府在監察異議聲浪,而是找出潛在威脅,但亦承認手冊上包涵的文字太過籠統,需要改進。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' _0 {" {, e2 l5 v7 T$ V) e9 y. y4 T4 R

7 ]- ^3 s" {7 o( _1 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(星洲日報/國際)
8 z, m" W8 `% \+ ~

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0