Board logo

標題: [歐洲] 肥少女送院前先拆屋 [打印本頁]

作者: vandas    時間: 2012-5-26 04:26 AM     標題: 肥少女送院前先拆屋

英國19歲少女戴維斯重達400公斤,是全英最肥的女子。她由於暴肥,24日出現多重器官衰竭,需要緊急入院接受治療。為了把她送院,當局要勞師動眾,派出大批建築工人、搭棚工人和3個緊急部門人員,包括警方和消防員到她的家,大約30人花了近8小時進行拆卸工程,才順利把她抬上救護車。
, i( A2 l: b# B" @; M3 @. s5.39.217.76
2 S  U1 I' L1 R, A/ w4 o據英國《每日郵報》報道,工作人員首先封鎖戴維斯寓所外的街道,並搬來大型設備和儀器,拆除窗門和兩道牆,把她抬出2樓的睡房。工作人員又搭了一道臨時橋,把她從屋內移到屋外,一座大型起重機在場候命。現場人士說,搬運過程十分順利,臨時橋和架也很穩固,毋須出動起重機。
' e* n6 v/ L, _: N# {9 e) gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 D, V- u6 u$ M. ?1 R! p; t  Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
63 STONE teenager cut out of her home by team of 30 builders and emergency workers hadn't been out for six months
# T4 r5 b: B( `By Luke Salkeld and Emily Allen
+ a0 J9 e3 L$ s6 E
- B) E. E' x0 V! s' YA teenager weighing 63st is still in hospital today after being freed from her home by builders, scaffolders and members of all three emergency services.公仔箱論壇8 V; y% q& i) h2 s+ C. J
公仔箱論壇' g' p; j. k7 M7 l4 y( B
Georgia Davis, 19, needed urgent medical care but she had grown too big to leave her house and it took around 30 people almost eight hours to get her into an ambulance yesterday. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 O+ x3 S: r& _' S

8 V% \- w8 q3 P+ V5.39.217.76The road outside her home - which she hasn't been able to leave for six months - was closed off as two walls of the house were demolished to remove her from her first-floor bedroom.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ \+ B# M2 O$ ^. M( L0 U

6 }. \  g. x  f% P2 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Rescued: Georgia, 19, from Aberdare, South Wales, is Britain's fattest teenager weighing around 63 stone
% z9 p+ k, J$ {: mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ J9 E5 U1 K0 {0 u4 B* H( U8 Y# r公仔箱論壇This morning her family were at her bedside at Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales as she was being monitored by doctors who have hooked her up to a drip.
# X+ R! e4 b1 Z2 J; l' ^; e! w公仔箱論壇Her precise medical condition was still not known, but it is understood she had a 'settled night'.
1 B, V) k8 [- b) |  q% f4 v# l5.39.217.76
( @& f- ^  M4 P1 D
She is believed to be suffering from diabetes, kidney disease, spinal problems and respiratory failure. 5.39.217.761 \+ Y2 m6 u4 Q0 y
公仔箱論壇: Z9 b0 P9 x3 D, m$ p
Yesterday, her cousin Sherie Jacques said on Facebook: 'Today is not a good day, get well soon cuz, we're all thinking of you.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 I) Z. g4 [9 }  X7 ?% J4 u

; T9 Y( l4 q0 L* ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Neighbour Jonathan Price, 40, said: 'My teenage daughter Sophie is a Facebook friend of Georgia's.
6 z" ]( ?9 q$ d! q+ u9 z/ xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. ?: U2 ~0 t$ E5.39.217.76'The last thing Georgia told Sophie was that she had a chest infection and a bad back but she was in high spirits.
- i) \. q& T8 Y. H& L公仔箱論壇
# i, }  N" [3 u( @+ Q& N' x'Everyone around here is hoping she gets well soon because she's such a lovely girl.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* v7 e4 O6 d3 z: H" w  \
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; D% q6 e7 [) o7 v
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* b2 G) ?6 R$ }; H+ w, o6 b
A 10ft by 10ft space was cut into to the top floor of the house in Aberdare, South Wales, so that the emergency services could remove 19-year-old Georgia Davis: I2 J/ n" w" p+ |6 y6 W
公仔箱論壇& m2 ]& t& u8 Q4 \

6 V8 _" Q6 y" c5 I9 J5.39.217.76The scene as Georgia was removed from her home and loaded into an ambulance yesterday
7 q% e9 X, C( Y% ^5 z3 M2 u% h5.39.217.76
, F0 X; X8 @& Z: |5.39.217.76Friends, many of whom watched yesterday's ordeal in tears, say Miss Davies was left 'stressed' by the incident.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ~& h0 c! I* R% `

/ [. M, v0 P5 D4 u3 GA hospital spokeswoman said: 'This young lady has had a settled night and has been seen this morning by the consultant in charge of her care.
. r5 O* `- t: h: ^: M) M: Z

- h$ E) O. }. Y/ i* Q公仔箱論壇'Initial assessments have been undertaken and she will be undergoing further assessment during the day to assist in her plan of care.'
: s  u  ]4 G, Q# Z8 r- P0 Q. Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76) Y# _* U& u7 A  R  {
Yesterday, large dust sheets and tarpaulins were put up outside her home in Aberdare, South Wales, so the operation could be conducted in private. 'This is not a freak show,' said a police officer.
! o$ g! a% }0 z7 o* @: W
- I6 j! w* y3 m7 M' A8 ~* Y7 v6 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Builders had to remove a window before tearing down an external and internal wall to free Miss Davis from her semi-detached council house.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- }% v+ d/ V+ s  ^9 r5 O
5.39.217.765 {4 J8 r7 m/ v7 v! ~9 K1 B
Scaffolding and a makeshift bridge were used to move her safely, and while there was a crane on site, it is not thought it was used to lift her.. l5 s7 p  Y3 G2 u1 x
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 v1 C- H  _/ b+ ^0 F' S

% P- t' W, f& H* I6 W公仔箱論壇Ambulance men, paramedics, contractors from RCT homes, police, firemen, social workers all helped in the operationtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ h% L4 M7 P7 e: S

' [/ b2 z  r$ K: f, C
+ R7 p) ~/ [1 s- V, DA bridge was also built from the roadside to the top floor with between 30 to 40 people involved in the operation
9 x  {1 E5 m1 @8 I' F3 H2 F5.39.217.765.39.217.76" [( y0 Y- t) Y" W- N9 O$ E
Residents said the operation to move Miss Davis began just after 9am, and she was seen leaving the scene in an ambulance just after 5pm.
9 M: G" j) ?+ c5 J% rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& }8 \; S' |# A2 }The cost of the operation – involving police, fire service and ambulance crews – is likely to run into tens of thousands of pounds to cover manpower, plus the emergency call-out and the reconstruction of the demolished walls.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  I1 O/ E, l# F

- y8 O5 S  {  W% _Miss Davis's Body Mass Index is 142.3 - people with a BMI of over 30 are classed as obese.
; O5 F  g4 h; \4 D. o* f' Z公仔箱論壇
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 t( ^2 x( e0 a# m
A friend of the family said: 'We are just hoping and praying they can do something for her." I  `7 g) |% o- F

# \0 m0 p/ C% u; x8 D'All people see is a young girl whose weight has ballooned to freakish proportions.
8 N, S' C, o$ }' H9 C% c& K" M5.39.217.765.39.217.760 ?& p6 \( N0 |
5.39.217.769 f9 Q  f: G3 h4 P
The cost of removing Georgia is likely to run into tens of thousands of pounds to cover manpower, plus the emergency call-out and the reconstruction of the demolished walls
3 d' }" P; h& M$ O) X" y! [9 u公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76, p2 g; x' H# H5 ]3 f
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& f- ?: g( z" H- Z
The operation began just after 9am, and she was seen leaving the scene in an ambulance just after 5pm
$ v; ~+ Z/ B# u" ^0 u2 {$ s5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇# q' u! p( T& l1 @  s8 p. e% \5 V
'But under that is a very sweet, innocent and gentle kid.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ z/ u. X& j0 e0 X8 ]/ X! s9 Y

4 y* w1 O% u% O5 u8 M0 P6 O$ y% H5.39.217.76It is understood she will be given psychological help when her physical condition improves.( ^& Z( S; T& d( W$ J4 x. Q

\+ b' {3 c2 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The family friend, who did not want to be named, said: 'It’s as if she eats and eats to punish herself for some reason.8 W( l& O4 z- s# k3 B7 |7 d8 H

5 }! W8 |% E, g) G; ~- t  k'If they could get to the bottom of that then maybe Georgia would not be so big.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ b  d" ~  @; q; ]% D0 R
* T) Y9 n4 \. m( e+ ^% ^2 l
'I don’t think anyone knows how big she is - she has not been out of the house for six months so she has not been weighed.'9 }. c0 L* |3 V5 ?
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ^* P" ^' f: _0 V2 y& M

2 K: r3 H0 m; p: S5.39.217.76Georgia lost 15 stone after her visit to a U.S. weight loss camp (left) but was piling on the pounds by September last year (right)
, \" ~- v! S. S+ Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇* n' Q8 @3 n  v" p& S- q
) \( n( i- I/ r0 K
Georgia Davis, aged 17, was weighing around 40st. Pictured with her mother Lesley. I8 ?% b% h+ f" a0 F$ R
5.39.217.76/ o) q' g) O6 `: o% S: N
Miss Davis became trapped in the bedroom of the semi-detached council house where she lives with her mother Lesley, 57, and step father Arthur, 74, who has lung cancer.
5 @1 V( O7 g  C" C- q5.39.217.76

4 L' m* ?8 T" k  K5.39.217.76The family GP visited her earlier this week and wanted to admit her to hospital immediately.
- F3 L# _/ \; [& z公仔箱論壇
- T( K& d# G, I+ q; ^
She is virtually immobile and spends her days in bed with the occasional trip to the bathroom across the landing which can take her up to an hour.
0 c6 B+ Z) D8 d9 ]公仔箱論壇The teenager was on a strict exercise plan at a local gym in Aberdare but she stop going to her gruelling workout sessions because she could not cope with the two-mile walk there and back.
1 d2 b, }, W# h, n. \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 d9 d) ?1 Z6 J+ ^, I* TShe told Facebook friends: 'I've got a personal trainer and life coach, I've got the help now, this is why it's going to work. I want to do it now.'
9 Z; E- X7 p0 a* _/ s. d" vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- q; n" ?% F$ `+ {* _$ I: Q! x& Z
'But I refuse to believe that from my house to the bottom of Monk Street is just one mile.'5.39.217.765 e' [- @) W# k4 q% C9 m+ q9 w: G9 Q/ |

- K, C5 i2 E* h9 V* [) h5.39.217.76She paid £240 a month for a controlled meal plan called Diet Chef where he meals which be delivered to her.
& x& ]$ |( l0 ?7 p: o5.39.217.76
' B! c" z+ f/ y# M: {. ^& UBut she quit after less than a month because she was unable to stick to the small portion sizes.公仔箱論壇, @( q7 N% P/ A) r

$ b5 p0 U) q5 S, k# FShe told friends at the time: 'I'm coming off this diet - you can only try things and this one failed. This diet is not for me but at least I tried.'7 k1 [) i% H8 S5 l+ P1 J

6 W1 h3 |% F& X2 `8 a1 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Friends left messages of support on Georgia's Facebook page today.
0 ?! s/ V. l5 _8 ]6 y$ \5.39.217.76
$ p1 a* k& J( D; i9 S1 P: n- ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Laura Wilson, said: 'Georgia - you're open and honest and such a brave lady., l. o, G! u, C3 h" U: X6 @
* K1 U% c, s0 H9 T( o
'You have lots of support and we're all here for you. Get well soon hun.'
7 |! S" p" G$ t5 e
% E& {) C: f- {: y2 RA neighbour said: 'It is a major operation and there's loads of people here just to get Georgia out of the house.
- \5 f5 B3 ?. L6 t; y
. a8 T7 y% m; }* R3 D* y# O5.39.217.76 $ d) v0 t* c, F$ @) B7 w
Her mother says Georgia was always a large child, pictured here eating a lolly as a toddler公仔箱論壇8 \5 V# b& z0 G1 _2 g* i3 b
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ C0 c5 E% [0 s( ]6 C4 O
5.39.217.76. a8 f6 ~  Q; y* R: k) H& {; r& J
Early signs: Georgia was an overweight toddler, and the rapid growth has continued to this day
' x/ O  s; P3 w  @5 s5.39.217.76
* P+ {! e, a) u9 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'She's too big to get out herself and they've had to take the walls down. It is tragic for her. She's done all sorts to lose weight with fat camps in the States and a thousand diets.
# J6 N1 Q# L) ^  K7 V$ qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- q1 i' j; J, z$ G" v) k5 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'But nothing has worked and she is now up to about 63 stone according to people who've spoken to her family.' 公仔箱論壇( M! N* h) j) ~. M! M4 Y
5.39.217.76+ Z  _) k/ Y$ Y, \! [
A few days ago Miss Davis wrote on her Facebook page: 'I'm in bed but problem is can't get up.' ( G  D" S3 t  N  u8 C) o
5 i( p! x+ [4 Z$ G
She continued: 'Earlier I was blocked in the toilet for like 20 minutes and if you sit on the loo for that long it bloody hurts. My legs hurt and so do my back though my knees will give out if I stay seated any longer.' 公仔箱論壇# R  Q1 g9 z1 Z' ]$ k
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 v- X! O, E; G$ _
Miss Davis was declared Britain's largest teenager when it was revealed in August 2008 that she weighed 33st at just 15.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 `/ A7 n, g! s9 f: W$ O9 \% J# u1 Q3 Y
5.39.217.765 H; Y. J3 s0 h7 g  d. L& z: E
Doctors said she would die if she didn't lose weight and she was sent to an American fat camp where she shed half her body weight.. @) `0 U6 z/ X) B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 k3 ^* M) j9 k: ?' T" {
But after returning to the UK the 5ft 6ins teen ballooned after returning to her bad habits and gaining 16 stone., f; Q% }  Y7 J. x4 R

; P3 S4 C1 }2 u8 A) q% \$ l8 ]4 e+ Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNeighbours said she is thought to now weigh 63 stone, but added that it is impossible to know her true weight as it would require an industrial strength scale to measure.
0 E$ j1 D: }. M- o; l  b9 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. c& E& |: E: U; g7 v( i3 q( D8 S
Earlier this year Miss Davis's mother, Lesley Davis, who herself weighs 18st, said of her daughter's condition: 'I feel guilty, of course I do.
" U" I: F6 d) b5 H! @5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% r: l& k8 C/ B  q
'Georgia now has trouble walking. When we walk along together, she gets out of breath after a few steps. It worries me sick.' But her mother said Georgia is unwilling to face up to her problem and spends her days sitting in her room chatting to her friends on social networking sites.公仔箱論壇$ ]5 E' z2 i& S% s! ^8 H

|$ K$ T7 q# L; d* K# \& t# ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShe added that promised help from the NHS - from free gym membership to a personal trainer - had not materialised.' \5 |  f, n6 d& z: I

# P8 V2 p7 E; j8 ?# `, FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Miss Davis admitted her weight gain depresses her so much that she responds by eating even more.
+ k: |1 J' v( l- w3 I& X7 d5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇4 |3 s+ u1 f& J) c
The 5ft 6in teenager said: 'I try not to think about it too much, otherwise I panic and it makes my eating problem worse - but I do know it's serious.' She 'Of course people stare, but I don't care what they think any more - I'm used to it,' she told the Sun.
2 d) ?- |: Q0 q7 ?% r$ l& U% i3 N
8 s! Y7 l2 {) P, HJust a few years ago, the outlook was far brighter for the teenager.
: \, X. i+ Y1 n2 V7 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 [, g) K& b0 G9 o/ f- X3 I; mIn August 2008, a 33st Georgia was told by doctors to 'lose 20 stones or die'.
1 G1 C( p* B; V: ~1 ?" WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
) ?0 M0 ~3 L+ _, }1 xSpurred into action, Georgia attended a £3,600-a-month Wellspring diet academy in the US for nine months, during which time she shrank to 18st and beat her Type 2 diabetes.
. f8 B2 w# |' m4 y" |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( e! x& a; s) H3 H
She was seen by behavioural coaches, food psychologists and fitness trainers and encouraged to walk 10,000 steps every day.
: M+ R- d* n# q7 o5.39.217.765 H! f( {+ F1 ?6 a9 H  w1 H$ n
She returned to the UK in June 2009 to look after her mother who has a heart condition.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( S4 Y. @) @% k" I
公仔箱論壇& Y8 R% k. e9 Z; k/ Y/ K( [
But she reverted to old habits when she returned home.9 N) O: O9 n7 u4 p

& \0 f% v5 l1 C3 w0 J1 }) zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'When I arrived my mum said she hadn't had time to prepare any healthy food so we had fish and chips instead,' she said.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 {& j* A4 ~! o1 {
+ l1 X+ o, u+ X
'For that moment on, I had a niggling feeling that things weren't going to work out.' At her slimmest, Miss Davis had a normal life expectancy of 80 years, but at her current weight she is not expected to live past 20.
* b' u7 n3 t+ v' ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 N! P, `8 I+ O5.39.217.76She has said she wants more help from the NHS, insisting her problem is no different from drug or alcohol addiction.
' X. R5 e7 U0 D& ?1 T& c0 C) ]+ Q6 e( H( |7 q9 ^) o# W6 \* F2 }
The teenager said: 'I know I'm probably eating myself to death again but at the moment I can't face up to it.'
! }( w: j% `+ y/ g, e" U8 G4 x7 t1 e公仔箱論壇
. O$ s& x7 `3 M3 x) h: T2 f

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0