Board logo

標題: [旅遊資訊] 智利 阿爾加羅波市 嬉水樂園 [打印本頁]

作者: vandas    時間: 2012-5-22 04:08 AM     標題: 智利 阿爾加羅波市 嬉水樂園

如果你打算到智利阿爾加羅波市的嬉水樂園的游泳池游玩的話,那麼你或許需要在下水之前多喝一些運動型功能飲料,因為它實在是太大了。《吉尼斯世界紀錄大全》已正式認定它為世界上規模最大的游泳池。這個游泳池的長度超過914 米,總面積達到8 萬平方米,池水最深處為35.05 米,整個游泳池可以容納下25 萬立方米的水,甚至可以讓小型船只在其中任意航行。
, }. D' f! P* }& p" U* a公仔箱論壇
) G6 t+ F* z! F! R, a( B# CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  自從今年8 月落成開業以來,已經有大批游人特意前往這裡參觀游玩,為的就是能夠親身體驗一下它與眾不同的魅力。據悉,建造這座游泳池花費了5 年時間,耗資近10 億英鎊,每年的維護費用高達 200 萬英鎊。它的碩大無比也使得目前排名世界第二的摩洛哥“大水花”游泳池相形之下顯得過於渺小,因為後者的長度與寬度分別僅為137.16 米和91.44 米。
1 d/ h. Z; L  j# ]9 o2 h+ K" H4 a公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' I% ]2 K4 F& w4 O. f" {
  其實,說它是游泳池還不如說是人造海水瀉湖更恰當,因為游泳池內的水並不像普通游泳池一樣使用循環淡水,而是綠寶石色的海水。智利這家巨型游泳池通過一套計算機系統來控制海水的吸入與過濾,從而保證池內的海水總是十分新鮮的。太陽的照射使得池水的溫度可以達到26℃,而這要比相鄰的海水高出整整9 攝氏度。
3 y7 T  j* m' c, \- J9 s7 s公仔箱論壇
1 D6 a4 [* R- g( E+ a  w/ FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  據設計者稱,這一技術含量極高的工程的順利竣工意味著即使在那些不適合人類居住的地方也能夠打造出一個“人造天堂”。
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% u/ R  U1 |/ ^$ m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! u  r1 q0 u" R, l
% U- p1 w4 C. w+ H
Enough to make your head swim: World's largest pool which cost $1bn and holds 66m gallons is so big you can even sail boats on it
: h  X/ @8 A; d: L+ b! w, AThe Crystal Lagoon at San Alfonso del Mar resort, Chile, is large enough for sailing and comes with its own fake beachTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) T) f4 c/ Q: Y5 k& f1 ?6 w
By Lyle Brennan
+ [* l( ~  |/ j7 J) Q7 U9 \) N) oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。PUBLISHED: 08:14 GMT, 21 May 2012 | UPDATED: 12:14 GMT, 21 May 2012
6 s8 n, [( l6 Q8 o* ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 S8 i0 P$ A4 d7 t) tAt the San Alfonso del Mar resort in Chile, a quick dip could well turn into a marathon.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 @+ k. Q' t+ @  G
5.39.217.76$ @% [& [2 A) V
Swimming a length in this, the world's largest outdoor pool, would mean stroke after stroke for more than three fifths of a mile - that's 20 Olympic-size swimming pools.5.39.217.76" P; R4 x% v7 k4 @+ _
公仔箱論壇. ~8 ]! v8 |. b4 g
The enormous man-made lagoon is set halfway up the country's Pacific coast, in the city of Algarrobo, and is filled with 66 million gallons of crystal clear seawater.
- T5 J- H/ H. C% {( zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5.39.217.76& v: Q2 U0 D3 W- D; M& B
公仔箱論壇4 `  I' u* F! P( x7 n0 A5 {
A little slice of the Pacific: The world's biggest pool is three fifths of a mile long and draws water from the ocean, cleaning it and allowing the sun to warm it to 26C
7 k8 g9 `4 s! F7 M
. v- m, ?, U: ~5.39.217.76CRYSTAL LAGOON IN NUMBERS1 s; [: T. m) R  h# m  J' o3 A
5.39.217.76& ]3 Z# ~, r* C6 K" n3 c2 j
It also hold the Guinness record for the world's deepest - so if you don't feel like diving 115ft to the bottom, it might be best to bring some spare goggles.
* e+ f& O  c0 K& E* ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* x, ]% y/ u: R: ~4 H1 t
The pool opened in December 2006 after nearly five years of construction work and is said to have set developers back as much as £1billion.
# i) o7 I/ _& |9 V5 H- l; `4 u9 J6 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And on top of that eye-watering initial cost, it takes a further £2million a year to keep it in working order.
( M( H" [" U, E0 t# n& s1 w# k
2 w9 v3 w! U! q! J* o5 X' \: d9 E) FIt uses a computer-controlled suction and filtration system to suck water in from the ocean at one end and pump it out at the other, while the sun warms it to 26C - nine degrees higher than the sea.
, M' M- e5 [5 [) l" i
  }9 T) X$ O+ T) r* QThe pool's incredible dimensions leave the next biggest floundering in its wake, with the Orthlieb in Morocco measuring a mere 1,575ft long.
/ C  ]5 j6 i' }& F
" B/ e7 ^7 ^. }8 M, U4 P$ C 5.39.217.766 b8 ]8 b/ p; p8 S
Lost at sea: A bather floats on the amazingly clear waters of the vast Crystal Lagoon, at the San Alfonso del Mar resort, Chile
6 r/ T5 D8 x/ `" C& w: gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ a, f" |8 y# O+ E

9 P5 L. {0 S  ^1 b# O' XDazzling blue: A small boat sails round a platform jutting into the lagoon's 20-acre expanse
) Q; ^1 K  N* o% ]1 d) w1 B8 G2 [! a. z* G

. j0 Q4 P! [" B4 c( r. o, b5.39.217.76 5.39.217.76* v- p! u& M, w4 e( D5 S# Q+ _. ^" F
Big drip: The pool, shown left next to the city of Algarrobo, is thought to have cost £1billion to build and runs up £2million a year in maintenance
7 D- u4 B, l- E. C/ l& rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( A9 C; ]3 o2 B7 {" R% i! zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ `1 q% o1 I5 [7 M1 ZMan-made paradise: A computer-generated image of the San Alfonso del Mar resort shows how its semi-circular artificial beaches and filtered waters sit right next to the real thing+ R. R( f- V2 \. h( B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, s6 x8 L  s: ?& K0 A

, q3 D9 p* n; M7 U% y) u4 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Whatever floats your boat: The record-breaking dimensions mean visitors can paddle or sail their way around the pool instead of swimming
/ x8 Y) t7 n' f' v) G( OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇' }* p5 Q  P  h9 c4 H5 o

4 M4 W& l! S2 l( g+ I  ^By the sea: A couple stroll along the shores of the artificial lake, which is also the world's deepest swimming pool at 115ft

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0