Board logo

標題: [美洲] How not to parent: Couple put SON in washing machine as a prank - but it turns on sparking desperate rescue attempt [打印本頁]

作者: vandas    時間: 2012-5-20 06:27 AM     標題: How not to parent: Couple put SON in washing machine as a prank - but it turns on sparking desperate rescue attempt

This is the dramatic moment a foolish couple decided it would be a good idea to freak out their child by putting him in a washing machine.. J' Q" ^7 J$ z& @

N5 H. a. [, @4 k0 h% G3 {公仔箱論壇It starts off like any average scene at a Laundromat, with a few clusters of people sorting out their laundry into machines.
1 ?+ h( l, b1 C/ R+ R# b
. T( }) F% ~8 b7 Q7 [- x公仔箱論壇A sign in the left hand corner of the frame reads ‘Junior wash $2.95’. But it was not supposed to be taken quite so literally., w# q. o; Y( R3 }* B% v6 \4 ^

" d( S6 O$ M& J$ [) p  V3 Q# h5 Z5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  E0 B. o0 z4 y" s
Caught on camera: It starts of like any average day at a Laundromat 5.39.217.76. O4 D4 f3 Y( |8 G  h

$ k1 v$ u3 s5 e" M9 O: j) {公仔箱論壇
$ u  ]9 R; Q% ~' Q/ U2 A- @5.39.217.76 What were you thinking? The man loads the child into the drum as the woman looks on
- H0 {4 @) @7 I# X- f1 c7 H5.39.217.765 I% G1 t' p' S  k& }* b. A
The couple, at the second bank of machines with a pram sitting behind them, are busy loading up their laundry into the drum.公仔箱論壇6 @: L. T) m/ {
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 s& v* \; T9 k& X  o, g# B4 S
As the woman, wearing a red and pink checked jacket, sorts through laundry on a table, the man, wearing a blue checked shirt, lifts the small boy and shoves him into the machine, closing the door.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) ?2 X# `& W( z0 m) m/ y8 o  v
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% b! p% ~! I- ]  @" W
An auto-lock on the door causes their prank to backfire majorly and as their epic fail dawns on them the couple frantically tug at the machine’s door in a desperate bid to free their child.
: S* ^1 R. A' K- U3 j
8 X: O: Q3 g/ [! [% H8 p1 V0 V5.39.217.76What appears to be a maintenance man strolls over looking at the couple as their panic intensifies, before wandering off again, waving a hand unhelpfully., G2 G3 `) L6 v4 n6 ^9 E' F

3 S: k* F, S5 O- K. i; o8 oThe mother runs out to where she can be seen by others further down the hall, putting her hands over her face and apparently calling out for help./ M5 `; d# {, G6 b

' @& y9 H5 b; s0 E# d: Y0 T' |( ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe dad then sprints off toward the other people while the mother continues to tug at the door handle, before running after him a short time later.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# a8 s" M$ `: u/ H& g8 [

& G1 ]2 M' f1 o  t5 `9 C
+ K1 H9 @5 Y& B5.39.217.76 Epic fail: The couple realise their mistake and tug frantically at the door of the machine# p1 m7 w+ V$ u; `

) h2 \# j" ]" ~( ^1 Y7 H& [% Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 E' M$ P) g) e4 B1 O# N
Desperation: A maintenance man looks on without helping as the mother calls for help
  ?3 w; \+ P5 b8 Z  t; @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: |/ I9 j; C8 Y9 U; |
In the distance the mom can be seen waving a hand in the air, as though to gather up other people. She charges back to her machine and baby, followed by the dad and some other Laundromat users.
. o% @3 U- d0 c' `0 x! Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" w$ t# R0 t# Z. I+ O, A
One quick thinking man yanks a red sorting table away from the back of the machine and tries to disable it from the mains, knocking over a rubbish bin in his haste.
/ D5 S9 j+ U' x) H7 v0 G5.39.217.765.39.217.766 G0 T" B" U# f7 ~: n0 W  O, f: P
Another woman ambles over with her own children, holding out a white towel.
6 _; d0 ]' x% j* O. ]# N) T3 c9 l公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# N: o7 l* v; k5 ]5 a  o& B) N
A crowd gathers to watch the commotion and the man begins jumping up and down.
! Y/ C- l& O1 q  T: r  z, S# b3 \There is no sound on the video but his actions paint a picture of utter panic.

. z9 u3 P4 k- M( S
2 r* v1 {* S& s. ?+ t! gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The couple’s shared horror turns to anger at one another, with the woman walking to the table and slamming her hands down onto it in frustration.
# H4 `+ V; h  z公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 u# {1 F( z- T6 k6 H) x! W/ {; [& \
; b  F" Q4 w3 @
Help! The dad runs off for help and is followed a short time later by the mother
2 r3 Y2 I3 V& I8 ]5.39.217.765.39.217.76& k# D; |. l6 v; O6 D; Y
Eventually the drum is opened and the boy is pulled out by his father who rushes off out of shot holding him, the mother trailing behind.
9 {3 u0 m$ F- m4 [6 b! T# S5.39.217.761 s  q  I6 ^9 O! g* V& s
The woman holding the towel flaps it frustratedly as though annoyed not to have had more involvement in the drama.1 t) p8 K' o# C' ^
5.39.217.76% q: d* f$ [: `* ]7 g. i
The video was posted on YouTube by a user identified as PrincessZebra, who reports that the child is safe and well, having endured minor injuries. It has received more than 26,000 hits.
- s( O1 J6 A, U3 K% [* a) |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' r9 V: Z1 C6 P9 t& X
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ H6 ?6 k% \9 D7 A8 o5 }4 z5 \# B
Distress: One quick thinking man immediately tries to disable the machine, as the father stares into the drum
6 _3 v- E2 T: C1 D; y) `5.39.217.765.39.217.76" L$ k. X: s; X$ P9 D' S
5 w$ M: h/ G& W
Success: The man and the father manage to open the door and rush the boy to safety
作者: vandas    時間: 2012-5-20 06:30 AM

美男童遭爸媽放入洗衣機 慘度1分鐘天旋地轉+ W4 g% a& D; b
; l5 G  |$ f1 c
[youtube]coYoIHj91HA[/youtube]
, r8 Z9 [! `* b4 |
5 ~0 `: K0 n' g% \- Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb美國一對父母帶著兒子在洗衣店洗衣服,當他們將髒衣服都丟入洗衣機後,白目父親不知哪來的想法,竟將兒子抱起並塞進旁邊的空洗衣機裡。隨著父親把蓋子蓋上,洗衣機隨即開始注水啟動,而無辜的小男童就在裡面經歷1分多鐘的天旋地轉。3 g7 t0 e( j: }/ O

5 r7 p6 O# E' u7 G& S/ ^1 ~) Y這名父親似乎沒有意識到洗衣機關蓋後會自動啟動,在旁的母親也完全放任他玩弄兒子。結果當洗衣機運轉起來時,2個人急得手足無措,可是又無法將蓋子打開。儘管夫妻倆急忙跑去找店內人員求救,但孩子在一時半刻間仍救不出來。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ y: K" F! x: F0 z* k9 H7 x. ~

: C0 m5 u9 s  Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb焦急的父親在洗衣機前又叫又跳,母親則氣得大拍置物桌。直到後來工作人員將洗衣機後方的電源關閉,才撬開扣死的洗衣機外蓋,救出小孩。不幸中的大幸,這名男童僅受到輕傷,在治療休養後已經康復。; G- b% \4 H, R! ^& r% h# j

& A/ ]; L2 @7 a/ L% s

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0