Board logo

標題: [歐洲] The river of royalty: Queen uses Jubilee pageant to pay tribute to all her family [打印本頁]

作者: vandas    時間: 2012-5-19 05:57 AM     標題: The river of royalty: Queen uses Jubilee pageant to pay tribute to all her family

The river of royalty: Queen uses Jubilee pageant to pay tribute to all her family+ ~8 l. }& U6 Z) x  d

# o4 x$ k% g2 M3 u9 H$ g3 N  \Family life may not always have been plain sailing.
0 `7 N3 v& N% q6 j; d7 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- [8 y& b$ ~& k
But the Queen is to use her Thames Diamond Jubilee Pageant to pay a personal tribute to the relatives who have supported her over the past 60 years.
; ^9 {2 @' u) Q  VShe has invited Prince Charles, the Duchess of Cornwall, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge along with Prince Harry, to join her on the Royal Barge towards the head of the flotilla, Buckingham Palace announced yesterday.  ~5 A/ \4 P2 r6 ]8 m4 ]
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 E1 d' }& M& W6 {1 V; j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% B6 N6 m$ k% y/ m+ ?/ i' J+ x* v
The event, to be held on June 3, will see 1,000 boats take to the water for ‘the world’s biggest and most spectacular outdoor party’.
0 K( g9 t  }6 X- g" h1 }
公仔箱論壇# l! q7 C$ Q- D+ t9 a  d
The Queen and Prince Philip will be met at Chelsea Pier by Charles and Camilla before walking past a guard of honour formed by the Chelsea Pensioners. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  a) c# ]: U3 `% t8 u, G9 S0 ~5 K6 d
They will then make a nostalgic trip on board a tender that once belonged to the Royal Yacht Britannia, which was decommissioned in 1997 after 44 years’ service.
( w6 u7 s: K' l
8 a0 V1 B: z& a- H7 W9 \+ L, E: s5.39.217.76The vessel will take the Queen 800 yards downstream to Cadogan Pier where the Royal Barge, called the Spirit of Chartwell, and younger members of the Royal Family will be waiting. Bedecked with flowers from the Royal gardens, the barge will transport the monarch down the Thames to Tower Bridge.: i, A1 ~+ S  n8 V, K7 Y: }

( b& |+ N6 u; v# qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Palace has confirmed that almost every senior member of the Royal Family will be taking part, except the reclusive Duchess of Kent who has quit public life. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) S0 @1 r5 @9 t5 u. c# D% a

) |# K/ \* l4 W& x & }" Z" C. ~8 Q. l+ ]9 R
An artists impression of Spirit of Chartwell the Royal Barge which will be taking part in the Thames Diamond Jubilee pageant along the river Thames
$ _6 J4 p9 Q( l' G9 X" OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 F9 B) l5 F) h' zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 X# ?. `3 Z* [& B; o+ O
The Duke of York and his daughters, Prince Edward and his wife, the Countess of Wessex, as well as the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester and Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, will board a second ship, the Havengore, at Imperial Pier.
, x. o2 k0 R3 J
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ n7 ]8 i8 l3 G' F' c- a
This is the passenger boat which carried Sir Winston Churchill’s body to his State funeral in 1965.
0 D' W/ q9 G0 j4 ]
, N  R; k" U: k2 i8 `& |$ W6 Q/ gPrincess Anne and her husband, Vice-Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence, will travel on a third ship, the Trinity House No1 Boat.
4 k9 e. C- n2 c# o- T, ]- a1 B5.39.217.76
0 d7 P* G% m: y" t3 Y9 w) Q5.39.217.76The Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra will board the final royal boat, a newly built RNLI lifeboat called Diamond Jubilee. 5.39.217.76$ c1 J4 j& l3 L: q7 m
公仔箱論壇& g& M& {* }  h4 I2 C8 q
The first boat on the water will be the  £1million Royal Rowbarge Gloriana, led by Sir Steve Redgrave and Sir Matthew Pinsent.
- d) `4 \7 a' ?; O5.39.217.76
+ v1 z( s4 X: Q  c& D# h  b1 DThis will be followed by the rest of the ‘manpowered boats’ which include traditional rowing boats, kayaks, dragon boats – and even a Kaimana, or Hawaiian war canoe.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 B# L+ F! h9 v1 p4 F( H7 ]% q$ o
The Queen will head downriver – a journey expected to last an hour and a half – before mooring up after Tower Bridge.
2 d$ z! `4 o0 m4 W# ?* Q: GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 s5 r' Y, m, \
Lord Salisbury, chairman of the Thames Diamond Jubilee Foundation, said yesterday: ‘It is a chance to pay a fitting tribute to the Queen for her 60 years of exceptional  service to this country.’
( Q  P, N% m) S  L+ ?- E  |3 t/ d' `公仔箱論壇
7 _) T9 A2 p, f3 D1 L( Z: ^6 G公仔箱論壇He also revealed that JP Morgan has handed over a £100,000 cheque towards the £10.5million cost of the event within hours of the Daily Mail ‘naming and shaming’ firms which had not yet contributed.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* B& s/ T: Z5 Y- L

! L* O  R, B  v& G8 J0 w: u公仔箱論壇Yesterday, the Queen appeared to undertake a dry run for the pagaent by taking a ride in a bright yellow duckboat on the latest leg of her Diamond Jubilee tour.
7 W6 x& f' W8 R5 i; w5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# X0 F8 I" V* p- d8 B& |
Along with Prince Philip, the monarch sailed along the Mersey in Liverpool before being taken to see the city’s Albert Dock.
# _+ ^# Y1 s+ L" H! l( s$ Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 u& O/ h$ P! L: j; W# c' h' J7 b! R/ ~

6 w- T/ h# P7 V7 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, A: H& m9 ]3 a5 O' J; K* t5.39.217.76 3 G7 t. }. k% Z$ J
A lavish red velvet banner decorated with a version of the royal coat-of-arms made from more than half a million gold-coloured buttons will hang from the stern
3 i$ G5 A$ h+ i! f5 w& {* y6 v2 I$ rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% e" s9 b- h3 g8 J4 e- ]! L$ ~! {

5 {) U5 [" C; U% ^" k" {- qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt has taken a team of talented seamstresses four months to sew on half a million golden buttons with 31 miles of thread6 ~$ q: U4 h% A) d
' n5 o' t9 N+ v0 U3 G
公仔箱論壇0 ^7 \- y* |: @* u3 o
The Queen, Prince Philip, Charles and Camilla will board the barge at Chelsea Pier collecting William, Kate and Harry en route to the O2

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0