Board logo

標題: [歐洲] 菲臘親王又衰「口花」 [打印本頁]

作者: eqwai    時間: 2012-5-17 06:15 PM     標題: 菲臘親王又衰「口花」

經常失言引起爭議的英國皇夫菲臘親王,又再口沒遮欄。他於周三陪同英女皇在倫敦以南肯特郡布羅姆利市出巡時,與平民近距離接觸。菲臘親王眼利,見到人群中有一名穿著鮮紅色套裝裙的女郎,最特別之處,是她的套裝是在胸前拉拉鍊的。菲臘親王毫不避忌,對附近一名警員說:「如果我拉開她的拉鍊,我便會被捕。」
" i# c0 l7 L+ G
; y- \6 N5 @/ z- T/ t1 v. q5.39.217.76  雖然菲臘親王已屆90歲高齡,而且英女皇也在他附近,但看來他對年輕美女仍然有濃厚興趣,而且戒不掉口花花的本色。
( T/ T  N" V: R* b; t/ {公仔箱論壇
7 L6 n" i" y, L$ s( Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  被「言語輕薄」的女郎是25歲的哈娜‧杰克遜,是倫敦政經學院畢業生,現時在布羅姆利市議會內工作,已婚。她事後說,不知道怎樣作出回應。
作者: vandas    時間: 2012-5-18 06:02 AM

'I would get arrested if I unzipped that dress!': What politically-incorrect Prince Philip said about the lady in red
7 C6 ?& X! }* E* Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 p7 M4 s4 t+ m+ j- T
Friends insist that he was merely trying to put the attractive young blonde at ease.
4 B( g3 z  q) ^9 D% ^/ S4 O  N( ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
$ ?% L: |$ F: c- Y% K; J- a5.39.217.76

1 F( ^" s9 R4 ?5 |9 d! ^+ ], T公仔箱論壇But it is clear that even at the grand old age of almost 91, frisky Prince Philip still has an eye for the ladies.5.39.217.76: \* j# d& s4 Y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Y0 L7 I$ n+ Y. Z! u  Y% {$ ]
公仔箱論壇# [- u3 T0 Z7 G* ]" ~$ X
Spotting pretty Hannah Jackson, 25, on a trip with his wife to Bromley in Kent, the elderly royal turned to the policeman standing next to her and gestured towards her eye-catching peplum-style red dress which had a zip running the length of its front.
& q; e; U2 h3 q% n4 u+ d; \2 A
: P% o( W. z$ J8 i: n
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 [& F6 D4 `2 `6 H* l  e
‘I would get arrested if I unzipped that dress!’ he exclaimed.
: I) @: T' [+ S% z# p. @8 u
% t  Z$ N! s7 W( c9 a4 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇7 I' Y& }" Q% d5 n
Hannah Jackson, pictured in the red dress, moments after Prince Philip made his comments to a police officertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ N* g1 W0 V# i! F
( F) g: S, o' E3 q' B7 ^8 o

: \1 c& V9 [, j: X公仔箱論壇Prince Philip told a police officer that he would be arrested 'if i unzipped that dress' when he saw Miss Jackson




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0