水上清真寺⋅City Mosque $ d U6 T; k' x" E5.39.217.76 6 R9 R, h* F+ F7 i公仔箱論壇% W8 q& B. e) d3 F. j; Y 景點簡介: ' S& [* |/ E* z$ T& I公仔箱論壇白色的建築本體、金色的圓頂的水上(城市)清真寺,為慶祝2000年2月2日亞庇升格為沙巴州的城市而建,四根尖頂高塔為裝飾用,其中一根為廣播塔。1976年落成的沙巴州清真寺,可一次容納9000~12000人於此朝拜,搶眼的白牆及18 K金打造的圓錐屋頂,花費RM2500萬建造,可是一點都不含糊。清真寺佔地約3英畝,建造於Likas海灣一處人造鹽水湖之上,外觀莊嚴聖潔,據說類似沙烏地阿拉伯Medina的Nabawi清真寺,這裡最棒的景致就是落日時分的霞光,金色閃爍的夕陽餘暉讓清真寺宛若夢幻般的不真實,湖面上的倒影與實體相互輝映,璀璨耀眼,令人難忘。5.39.217.766 u2 }8 ^7 R; d5 I$ L5 \; O
2 k: O% Z1 @# u% G, a! Z地址: 距離市中心約有3公里,車程約15分鐘。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 P: W4 Q8 \- ~8 f
時間: 08:00~17:005.39.217.76) X0 q* l* L: h" a/ D' g
價格: 免費 " ?; K- ?" | O) ]9 R' e$ k交通: 搭乘1號或3號公車可達,車資RM1.2,計程車大約RM12~15左右。 4 J8 K. G% x U2 t" m7 g; y5.39.217.76作者: icipuzzle 時間: 2012-4-13 12:18 PM
This 沙巴州City Mosque is very pretty constructed. I like the colour which looks specialy great with the reflection of the water surround it.作者: hotchile 時間: 2012-4-14 04:11 AM
I visited many Religion places like churches and temples before. But I never been in a Mosque. A little worry about the extreme muslims violent. I know that is not right. No reason because of the wrong bias to miss the beautiful place.作者: iamnobody2010 時間: 2012-4-14 01:24 PM
really nice, so much want to go, how to travel to there?