Board logo

標題: [亞洲] China Cat Meat Murder [打印本頁]

作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2012-1-5 01:42 AM     標題: China Cat Meat Murder

Beware the cat stew, and not just because it's made of cat.
, [0 I9 @$ B' z公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# U4 s4 |- F% a& n. @
        Police in a town in southern China believe a local billionaire businessman may have been murdered over lunch by eating cat meat in a poisoned stew. The AP says the two men had a business spat and one invited the other to share lunch and talk business. Authorities believe the cat-meat stew was laced with toxins, killing billionaire Hunag Guang. His associate was taken into custody.公仔箱論壇  G" p+ y: [! z* q

% ?7 I7 e  T( i) I公仔箱論壇Police say Huang and Long had economic disputes., c2 g1 Z* ^0 w0 j& O
Huang, deputy director of agriculture in Guangdong's Bajia township, is suspected of poisoning the hotpot with the herb Gelsemium elegans, according to a statement on the microblog of the investigating police.
( {9 c: T5 c. ~: P/ {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% q% |  s/ q8 f" j+ k1 b5.39.217.76Gelsemium elegans is a toxic plant indigenous to southeastern Asia well known among hill tribes as an effective means for committing suicide.
) Z" `* f9 }9 U6 k: T8 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Eating just a few leaves can cause convulsions and prove fatal.
4 Z$ J7 S5 d0 F: T5 N1 g2 _公仔箱論壇
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 J' x4 H5 y3 e' z/ u( h
Yet despite containing poisonous alkaloids, it is also still used in Chinese medicine to treat skin ulcers and increasingly being used in the mainstream.
: ?8 N% q% n0 O公仔箱論壇

* |6 e) W' T) {- N: G" @In the 18th century it was administered as an analgesic and recent pharmacological studies have supported that use.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 H; t: `  _% I5 y
It has also been suggested Gelsemium elegans has anti-inflammatory and anti-tumour effects.5 v& S! Q: _1 F8 j9 r( h

- M4 O- K7 Z8 ]/ u' {, PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The herb is widely distributed in the north and south of China.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 `( G6 ?$ @3 @8 M  o! ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. c! n- c' Q: _
        Cat meat is a Cantonese delicacy, much to the growing dismay of animal rights advocates in China. In recent years, animal lovers have blocked trucks loaded with thousands of cats bound for Guangdon
作者: ckd08    時間: 2012-1-5 03:19 AM

Is this really an intentional murder or just a mistreat of the herbs ?   May be the billionaire wanted to eat the medical herb instead of treating it as poisonous herbs ?!   Will China police be able to find out the truth ?   Guilty until proven Innocent or Innocent until proven Guilty ?
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2012-1-5 03:53 AM

Well, this Cat Case have received international attention, China authorities will follow the mystery and truth, in good hands.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0