Board logo

標題: [美洲] World Ushers in 2012, Olympic New Year [打印本頁]

作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2012-1-2 02:23 AM     標題: World Ushers in 2012, Olympic New Year

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2012-1-1 01:47 PM 編輯 5 _% F* s9 p6 c, f
5.39.217.76: J8 L3 e- K# ]& L: g* V
Big Ben lights up the sky with firework display to ring in Olympic new year
# I. [% g! G, ]5 k4 k; GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。By Pamela Owen n Anna Edwardstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 J5 a8 B0 A- y

1 |7 q, b' Q  J. ^# J5 @公仔箱論壇Spectacular fireworks displays lit up cities around the world last night as people celebrated the start of 2012.* o3 E1 a+ C# j. ]5 z
公仔箱論壇  n: p7 L( E2 r3 U3 [/ K
In London fireworks were shot out of Big Ben itself tor the first time as the bell chimed at midnight to usher in the New Year. An estimated 250,000 people watched the 11minute display from Embankment along the Thames.公仔箱論壇) Z; Z! F6 Q) e/ m/ ]$ @
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: h' c/ @7 U) |' \
Mayor Boris Johnson said it was a fitting way to mark the start of an extraordinary year for the city which will host the Olympic Games.
0 P! E+ R1 y% H% Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: h2 I6 ~4 l8 B' g9 b$ r, f
5 g; D/ \( f4 s4 @; j
LONDON: 2012 starts with a bang as spectacular fireworks light up the sky over the London Eye on the South Bank of the Thames in the capital at midnight
7 _8 ?# H; Z$ H5 o+ vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 }. l1 _5 h4 |7 R+ u公仔箱論壇 0 q2 G1 }# m0 k; {6 R8 R- X" h
LONDON: 2012 starts with a bang as spectacular fireworks light up the sky over the London Eye on the South Bank of the Thames in the capital at midnight  q7 h7 L" N0 f9 b! x) B8 A
$ `; X' b) @2 @+ K2 p( j

# w: H9 m: R. Q4 U4 eLONDON: The dazzling display lasted for around 15 minutes in the capital
' O. k2 y8 C5 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 J9 [/ n; o7 ]3 e% V
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) B* i+ w& [$ E
LONDON: The fireworks heralded the start of an exciting year for the capital, which will host the Olympic gamestvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) K2 u! l" J: V9 u- U
( k+ M. r8 `8 `& q4 {" w3 V

' h4 s/ V, p$ S( E7 E7 m# v! LTherewere some 12,000 fireworks, producing 50,000 projectiles, launched during the display, which is triggered by Big Ben's chimes and lasted for around 15 minutes.5.39.217.76% N$ F$ C% ~# u, O* @
Mr Johnson had promised a 'glittering' show to highlight the exciting events that 2012 promised.
& A! D9 |4 j, j; M8 k公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇- X$ O0 c9 C) @+ ?
公仔箱論壇+ E; Q8 x* S  o" Z5 s4 s( \) W  |
TheMayor of London's office said the display was the result of 12 months of planning. A crew of 306 has been working on the site since Boxing Day, with 1,803 staff - including stewards - on duty on the night itself.公仔箱論壇' t% ~6 h/ p- O- n4 r0 B* n% \* h
There were 30 tonnes of equipment on the three fireworks barges on the river ready forthe display, which was triggered by GPS to the chimes of Big Ben.
! V9 r( O4 M8 z+ W+ T3 ^公仔箱論壇
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ n4 B% k" Z# X' D' z
Thestart of the London fireworks was accompanied by a recording of the moment the capital learned it would host next summer's Olympic and Paralympic Games.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* @4 C- y* U% B9 y5 q; B

! m% `2 F  d& ?7 F# u: wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 G( _' s: t; {5 G1 r; u2 H

' q: D6 j0 k8 O- F6 [  g7 W, g9 @公仔箱論壇LONDON: Welcome to 2012! The show had an Olympian theme
  M  L6 o: \, p+ _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% B0 {( \7 e; K/ F0 n3 [8 A& l9 k
( k) v4 X& J9 f: BLONDON: The display was the result of 12 months of planning with a crew of 306 working on the site since Boxing Day公仔箱論壇/ D, J1 R6 e! R( L4 p6 T% [  |7 M; E
" x* B! @% S7 _  N
  z7 q# P8 B$ O0 A, u
LONDON: Mayor of London Boris Johnson said: 'Our New Year fireworks were a brilliant start to a spectacular year.'. H1 t" |+ B: `0 {
公仔箱論壇* X1 U- G- K$ T
There was a distinctly Olympian themeto the display on the River Thames with fireworks launched over the London Eye in the shape and colours of the Olympic rings. The accompanying soundtrack saw Chariots of Fire kick off a medley of London-themed songs.( s, k8 Y; c$ t/ x/ `8 `
Mayor of London Boris Johnson said: 'Our New Year fireworks were a brilliant start to a spectacular year.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! [( \4 i4 D. e5 o8 `

# ?5 G( S+ ?* c8 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'This is just the beginning - as the eyes of the world turn to London for the Olympic and Paralympic Games, there will be amazing events across the capital up to, during and beyonda summer like no other.'
: k& i; P  D) |/ C. D% P7 S/ |" y8 h公仔箱論壇
3 U4 j4 H+ N0 [; TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 b* Y3 S% b4 c" z4 X) ^/ R) V
LONDON: Fireworks explode over the Houses of Parliamenttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 T* s. s; a, u4 i1 _9 w+ H

1 Y) C0 t8 v; g) F7 C 5.39.217.768 g& ]3 S0 |, }# K, J
LONDON: The new year will host the Diamond Jubilee and the Olympic Games5.39.217.762 V6 f; z, L0 K0 F( {4 Z  e

4 E* h8 g% T. u9 n& j$ k0 w0 L公仔箱論壇
% \7 u+ h0 A9 D# @' S0 W公仔箱論壇LONDON: Thousands lined up against the banks so they could watch the show
- O* e5 W! u2 N7 `" Q, n4 j# X0 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. k# Z' R$ ]  f( |$ TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 / ?8 [1 s+ |# J! I5 T, p0 X
LONDON: Crowds gathered on Westminster Bridge in central London as they wait for New Years Eve fireworks to be set off ! G4 _# g' i5 F

; Q- r* \4 l! p+ y! c* _$ J" E公仔箱論壇Revellers had travelled to London from around the world to welcome in 2012 and were thrilled by the dazzling display.公仔箱論壇+ O5 I1 h# s; @- G
Horst Ritter, 41, an IT worker from Frankfurt, Germany, said: 'It was really fantastic, it was better than expectations. Absolutely a great start to 2012." d8 r# q* k" [) c
'The weather was fine and everything was perfect. Thank you to London for the great fireworks.'
# f$ M, B% B$ ^. w8 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAmy Malan, 32, a housewife from California, said: 'It was one of the best displays we have ever seen. Itwas more than we expected, so amazing.
- j. [+ t/ `- T# N+ e. h! ~# r( l'It was such a brilliant start to 2012, they were just never-ending, so great.': Y) @0 z" e4 U+ D, x( b1 F
London-themed songs accompanied the fireworks, which were expected to be watched on television by millions of people around the world.
5 c; P8 a" ]* ?; s: ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  i- _$ e5 r, t5 j tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ T  {6 N% u6 b. s) ?2 P$ U# Y
SCOTLAND: Fireworks over Edinburgh Castle during celebrations to mark the new year at the Hogmanay street party5.39.217.762 N) ^5 l4 q/ z. I
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ A" Y% x" p: m; u$ N: c- A

9 D' Q2 e9 K5 b2 Z7 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEDINBURGH: Fireworks explode over Ethe Castle during the Hogmanay street party celebrations as the clock hit 12 last nightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' C+ R6 s6 W/ D& r9 A1 s" }7 p
5.39.217.768 r/ R5 Q/ }. b; A# p; a
- k! u' d# I* T# F
EDINBURGH: Crowds fill Princess Street as a huge party gets underway to mark the start of the New Year
$ ]+ |7 P9 K3 _3 m+ x4 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, w: J( {! n/ l, D0 q: I7 m

7 ~/ ]* r1 m; y2 ]2 f4 ?EDINBURGH: Fireworks over Edinburgh Castle last night as Scotland marks the start of 2012. An estimated 80,000 people were partying in the city centre
( x( ~4 ], l2 n2 U$ t$ yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.765 A) h4 \9 z1 H' f, I) z- P5 [  U; v
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 t6 Y0 ^& b" ~6 p9 H7 R# L! C
EDINBURGH: Revellers watch on as fireworks go off over Edinburgh Castle at 12 as the city marks the New Year
4 p/ `8 _+ Z. u4 W- u8 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 ~1 x9 D8 l" g2 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSean Ingles, 23, had travelled from New Orleans in Louisiana to bring in the New Year in Edinburgh.; Y/ l  h1 T& v( S1 [
He said: 'I came with my dad who is originally from here, he moved to the States about 25 years ago and he brought us home for the good times.& q) x2 b, q/ c4 L/ ~# P
'We came here just for Hogmanay, it's been great. I've met all kinds of great people in the crowd, it's just been fantastic.

& ]% A% U+ `( ~' v1 s公仔箱論壇'The atmosphere is brilliant, I feel right at home. New Orleans is such a friendly city and Scotland is very much the same. It was definitely worth the trip.'+ D; D+ p( s, G$ R& S
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* Y) ^2 J8 s+ `* p
6 D) g- a$ ~* ~& e* Q3 f
NORTHUMBERLAND: Tar Barrels are lit in readiness for the traditional Allendale New Year Tar Barrel Parade in Allendale, Northumberland to mark9 D# J1 I) Y- H" D4 p8 C. F( j7 h

8 O1 B9 N# z+ N+ Z; o0 ~
' A/ K) R& q( R. f( Y2 `) W1 j; u7 r5 R

9 f6 b6 z* h0 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。NEW YORK:Lady Gaga performs onstage during the New Year's Eve celebration as seen from the balcony of the Marriott Marquis hotel in Times Square公仔箱論壇% e) g% K$ J5 p3 Q  {3 R* N1 W

6 W) Z  G' g- u( M& d. pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 公仔箱論壇& P9 {8 c) m! m' k6 ^$ C
LAS VEGAS: Fireworks burst over the Las Vegas Strip in the early minutes of New Year's Day 2012
9 l& F2 i: e; x9 y, h% Y6 e5.39.217.760 p. Y/ W! t: ~

7 ^3 j0 W% ?6 WNEW YORK: Confetti flies over Times Square as the clock strikes midnight during the New Year's Eve celebrationTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! d2 j3 A0 q3 p# a, x" j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% [: w: i, M/ N# L) ]

& I+ ?: t) p7 m# t4 Y1 \& |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBRAZIL: Fireworks explode over the Copacabana during new year beach celebrations in Rio de Janeiro
9 R, p! D) ?1 D! q  LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 Q$ w; }; k& n+ q9 v
5.39.217.76* M8 A' A" b- m. Q
BRAZIL: Celebrations on the Copacabana as fireworks light up the sky at 12. Brazil was one of the last countries to see in the New Year6 P# N) ~8 R" i5 O

- D, F7 c% S% T* v( y/ T
: w3 M3 J, G3 h, T' I/ j5.39.217.76BRAZIL: Fireworks explode over Copacabana beach during New Year celebrations in Rio de Janeiro
  }9 h' m+ u! A. C+ e( W9 X5 d2 @4 U! W4 ]3 m& A* n6 u

1 F& Q0 l! |: T4 x2 ~. J9 `/ y9 JBRAZIL: As fireworks go off on the Copacabana, this new year reveller celebrates the start of 2012 in the sea. Over three million people attended the New Year's Eve festivities in Rio
+ S# P7 R' L7 }; w. c5.39.217.76
' m: N/ f8 X6 X/ n- k3 x4 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSome 3,000 police officers are on duty overnight to deal with the crowds who have descended on the capital, not only on the banks of the Thames to watch the fireworks but also in Trafalgar Square.) i1 o( |$ N& k" b' ^5 n2 p0 ?

j7 X4 L. s! e8 N5.39.217.76Some were stationed on podiums to give them a bird's-eye view of any troublemakers in the crowds.5.39.217.76# _  B1 H! C+ w9 D5 v" b
5.39.217.76" h7 ]; a' R1 Y7 V1 q3 s
公仔箱論壇8 S7 R' L! b% l
LITHUANIA: Fireworks light the sky above the Cathedral square in Vilnius during the New Year celebrationsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 w% ]5 n0 T, O* I

+ ~* Q. l. [5 D' I2 _) x( l5 C 1 h* Q9 w' P, f6 @$ N# L) _% p
GERMANY: Fireworks explode over the Quadriga statue on top of the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin at midnight
5 K& }, Y+ y- p' C+ I公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ [$ s9 {6 B  }  B% e

6 }. }2 a: G7 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。PORTUGAL: Fireworks light up the sky above the Funchal bay in Funchal, Madeira Island
9 p5 u' P4 A. N# J" z. M9 ~& B5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: G  E. n! }$ l! n' Q: v% K

* a* M5 U; W! F% v# w8 _, c' p' ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。PORTUGAL: Fireworks explode during the year end celebrations over the Funchal city bay in Madeira island
+ ?8 x9 L9 t0 U) F4 V: ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ V& K0 l9 J3 [1 C5 a( ?

B" b: ^/ m1 |2 b7 {7 n5.39.217.76SWITZERLAND: Fireworks light the sky above the Grossmuenster church in Zurich
* c7 Y$ w  n. E4 @% }0 Z* ^5.39.217.76 公仔箱論壇- r" q, X5 l+ v! [" t
SWITZERLAND: A reveller writes 2012 with a sparkler as they welcome in the new year in Verbier, Swizerland
* D  H, a. L3 R2 f9 k" Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- {* T" b+ j0 {% f1 W4 P  b公仔箱論壇 / N" C/ U# E3 j' x9 N0 T: y( Z
AUSTRALIA: People celebrate New Year's Day on Bondi Beach today only hours after over one and a half million people lined Sydney Harbour vantage points to watch a spectacular pyrotechnic display usher in 2012TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ]' c4 O; K1 H2 y: Z" s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' Y  t9 ?+ d; ]( D' _& l- O
Elsewhereacross globe millions of people are preparing to say goodbye to a year that saw mass uprisings in several Arab countries, the deaths of Osama Bin Laden, Muammar Gaddafi and Kim Jong-Il.0 h) b) @+ O6 e2 a' B- y

. f; f5 m% F# E) H: n4 |& pItwas also a year of economic turmoil which saw an endless string of natural disasters that devastated several countries across the world.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0