I afraid of Grandson studying Chinese primary school class at least 70 Students + if 公仔箱論壇. r1 V- L. U7 V8 R! Z! O6 r
I still Vote for MCA .... coz Numbers of Chinese Primary school decreasing but% V5 V. K7 R8 ?/ z, T* z; T
Chinese population increasing !作者: charles0710 時間: 2011-12-6 06:33 AM
卖华每天都在车一些有的没的,卖华,你的言论只适合50年代,现在是21世纪了,谁还会相信你的神经论。作者: andytb1020 時間: 2011-12-6 08:52 AM
they really thought that we are 4 years old kids... ~~" pity them.... that's why the genting group are now expending their business to oversea, to all over the world now.. they dun want another sugar king cases... whatever earning or benefit ppl, BN will interrupt n take all of the money... very easy only, vote them out, n we can still gamble at genting... ^^"作者: wasimasterQ 時間: 2011-12-6 09:14 AM
上得山多终遇虎; A片总会长cd佬,终于碰到钉了公仔箱論壇3 } a9 s/ Z& l( ~( R
5.39.217.76( R3 c7 I( ^* @" I o# ~1 H4 g
[上得山多终遇虎!] $ D: U/ t5 f4 [* P2 X
: q3 y% Y0 z$ R ^5 p" A公仔箱論壇; w# ~0 \) D, M! i
; a6 I$ {: {$ F! T# u/ atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb马华一直以来,都是用回教刑事法来恐吓华人!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! G9 R( u* n; {' i, K
这次,他们的A片总会长cd佬,终于碰到钉了。。。5.39.217.76) B9 z2 y# |6 K
& V" X% ?0 T [6 o4 rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。cd佬昨天表示,如果落实断肢法,国外投资者将从我国撤资, Y- X( s: _* u而国家也将因为落实断肢法而自食其果。 : {. e$ m! n% f; a5 t) a公仔箱論壇 公仔箱論壇2 @/ t! C* X! [: L
蔡细历也认为断肢法对一些群体不公平,尤其是妇女。 & N- `* K: f1 ^0 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb断肢法中的一些刑罚亦残酷,不符合国际条例。- _! Z1 _2 Y, L1 x& }; w
8 G) s' f" {1 Q6 |. O0 W I n他更预测如果落实断肢法,我国的股市将下跌10%至20%,并且冲击本地投资者。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 @% k; P7 R& x. V