Board logo

標題: My Lazy Afternoon ..... [打印本頁]

作者: misery98    時間: 2011-11-19 08:46 AM     標題: My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 10:42 AM

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯
. W9 L0 e- H& A, y! tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 [5 q& {1 ?# {
Its more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 O7 {  _, N5 l2 X; A& P
* g% `9 z/ ]$ ]( \1 t% R1 p
Reflexively,
- j% l) s/ o6 L9 H  [- }& l: a3 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mindTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 e- J# c6 r3 T
  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
3 e/ j6 w* i. |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  x: ^. H1 Y4 U% g公仔箱論壇I love it.5.39.217.76: B( ~9 _3 a8 q$ Y: b8 A" E
5.39.217.765 z8 e* P. \% c* e* X+ h

. }% J4 Z# C& n/ Q9 b% Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
作者: busyfun    時間: 2011-11-19 12:56 PM

本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯
7 ?; ?  u6 ~5 ^5 f& m公仔箱論壇
( r/ a/ c  n) @What a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:1 E+ k( b( J0 u8 j) p% U( W
With nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by 1 R5 Q7 ]' R. |) ^

) w" T9 j0 H: c) ]+ ^6 A4 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvblying on a hammock beneath a large tree,
# P& ]- `5 |  y! G- ?( Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbclosing my eyes to meditate,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" E+ d7 T7 H  C' S) ?  Q7 p0 o
relaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" Z3 R' S' ^. M* w1 q
feeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,
% O2 N6 U0 E& q) B. X, Y  Whearing the bee bussing around,5.39.217.76  Y) d; A% R. v8 l, }% W
listening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& Q2 Y; h8 f! M8 \, E) J+ y- M8 |
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
$ ~$ @9 B% H1 ~( B6 t6 s4 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 H7 X3 ~2 ~; b, @5 r
drinking a real cool lemon tea," {% a1 A" {1 v  {; e+ T( a
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
$ D1 W7 `) i" P5 z! I4 e1 n公仔箱論壇inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% Q+ J+ P$ ]7 p# P. D8 G; Z/ b4 q
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& w+ L, T. E. T4 ^
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
( Y$ Z/ U5 K5 [! y0 C$ u  ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
# P* [7 m- ?8 i( b5.39.217.76welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
( d: M: s: S. p  b9 m+ M" b" fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。To do nothing at all is not being lazy. 3 q" ^* k' r3 J
After all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.
. W8 H- k: c$ b公仔箱論壇Resting is a part of life not to be postponed.
2 j8 s$ j4 [% s3 K) ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait
: G, ^' A) u7 K# X4 _to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.
8 x3 w: j& [: C& `% p# X0 }It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises,
6 P+ V; [' J% }" e7 V, F5.39.217.76as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.公仔箱論壇4 Z  e5 A* b( g7 v" ^) ?
A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 01:44 PM

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯
/ ^5 G) Y3 {& m6 C/ ~' U" C# y5 B
1 I! o2 e& J$ {. @" _5 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
; n; k7 e7 T) i) T! \; V" N1 S7 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。drinking a real cool lemon tea,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 s1 X+ a/ ?; g4 ^. h
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 u  u& C" p2 G
inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
9 U* `2 M0 Q( k, x6 V9 H  wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbadmiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,7 p, X9 b' K8 ]! X
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,5.39.217.76( k+ X& i9 f9 R/ z, O5 [, ]& e, b
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,5.39.217.76. T9 e- b, {, f: Z- {
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
( M. t# \: z% w- N$ @0 t* t! E5 {公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76) g1 f6 a/ L$ \4 s9 s3 g: c
You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 Q, M4 [4 V7 d) ]
And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 02:12 PM

For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0