標題: [估估下] Make a guess [打印本頁] 作者: manstein 時間: 2007-10-8 07:48 PM 標題: Make a guess
What does it mean???TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ F4 H# E E+ K& K
010010010010000001001100011011110111011001100101001000000101100101101111011101015.39.217.762 Y6 x' r" n7 r6 P, p9 e
7 {9 q& P! ~& c7 p2 i( n% b
9 S# H9 X! c- e* R4 R$ e% e3 N5.39.217.761st HINT: 3 words5.39.217.76/ u5 n8 ~# k; l# \4 \% q
2nd HINT: 1st word is "I" 0 t. X# d+ r' Q7 o* Z9 Y! U* s5.39.217.763rd HINT: This is the words that you will say to your dearest...5.39.217.76$ F; ]% o O+ E- X1 K
any other hints作者: manstein 時間: 2007-10-9 06:19 PM
ASCII...作者: manstein 時間: 2007-10-9 06:19 PM
作者: lordchoon 時間: 2007-10-9 09:39 PM
wut is this!!!!作者: manstein 時間: 2007-10-12 06:59 PM
until nw still no one got the correct answer...:019: :019: :019: % p4 {' M2 i- J$ B
think i will juz reveal the answer the next time i logged in..作者: lovewenny 時間: 2007-10-13 10:37 AM
I LOVE U作者: manstein 時間: 2007-10-15 08:46 PM
原帖由 lovewenny 於 2007-10-13 10:37 AM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 Z) v t j2 X7 }& o9 c5 @
I LOVE U