Board logo

標題: 英文爱情谚语 [打印本頁]

作者: wathehellqq    時間: 2011-6-29 11:12 PM     標題: 英文爱情谚语

英文爱情谚语 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: V) |! [( e' _, z% `

+ D9 y: c' G9 I( o- stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. % g2 J) s* u$ k
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
$ ^. h+ R7 y+ a: h- ^公仔箱論壇It is impossible to love and to be wise.
$ X5 w3 d8 ^+ q; O& dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。要爱又兼有理性是不可能的。5.39.217.76) d* a8 {2 ~; ]  R; |
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry. 公仔箱論壇# S6 G1 [& ^2 }' g
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
! Y. L+ O' n, Y6 s0 f' z4 L5.39.217.76Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
  N1 `$ F, o; n4 p: E  Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
% M- d3 f% L/ m7 F; `; X/ QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence. 公仔箱論壇; l" ~- B; R% }% n) r
爱人和被人爱是人生最大的幸福。
5 d( ~4 u, G$ k8 ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTrue love's the gift which God has given to man alone beneath the heaven. , ]5 y& a1 I8 h/ p7 J
真爱是上帝单独赐予普天下芸芸众生的礼物。
9 k! f4 p! _9 y- A  h8 g# [5.39.217.76A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart. 公仔箱論壇% m: \8 |0 I  f* I) O* P
一个真正的朋友会握着你的手,触动你的心。
8 I6 o: z7 \$ b. u. X, vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
  d: G: a& H; |, h, U; P失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
6 O" t1 R: X2 ELove and a cough cannot be hid. 公仔箱論壇- M- t1 h1 Y/ S
爱情跟咳嗽一样是掩饰不了的。
作者: lochi    時間: 2011-6-30 08:10 AM

thx 4 sharing!
作者: jessiewin    時間: 2011-7-4 07:19 AM

thanks!
作者: 光明社    時間: 2011-7-5 12:27 PM

谢谢分享




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0