Board logo

標題: [粵語專輯] 粵語賀年歌 [打印本頁]

作者: buddhaboy    時間: 2011-1-31 10:41 AM     標題: 粵語賀年歌

我不知道誰唱那些歌。但是我很喜歡這個專輯。
5 B, l8 V) g/ G; H公仔箱論壇- Z- h, n: s& M1 ?
If you know who it is, can you please post the name.  The quality isn't the greatest because I got the audio from an old cassette tape.
$ b+ S& X5 X! U3 s6 y: c0 K- @
  \: x$ l/ S- y! z$ i& h, Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=USO9RD6R
作者: smartboy1688    時間: 2011-1-31 11:12 AM

I know some of them are sing by 文千歲 劉鳳萍
作者: wl30082002    時間: 2011-1-31 01:51 PM

Time to listen to the New Year Songs. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!
作者: hyo123    時間: 2011-1-31 11:39 PM

Although we live in Canada, but more or less we have a celebration in Chinese6 x0 \3 E$ t5 }5 U# s
New Year, not for me because I am Japanese. Thank you for posting that music.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0