標題: Problem with Attachment.php [打印本頁] 作者: drdrift 時間: 2011-1-30 04:44 AM 標題: Problem with Attachment.php
I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!5.39.217.76+ V% q# `" G' O" x
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" l0 ?3 ?( z) Q, R" X# Y
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program.公仔箱論壇: X$ `" f1 \8 S( Y% l
" ^5 C" b5 _4 C
Anyone please help. Thanks作者: drdrift 時間: 2011-1-30 11:48 AM
Anyone?作者: TOT_shiawase 時間: 2012-10-22 12:22 AM
Why no reply ge???TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- E, b. r: X. X
I guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.5.39.217.76& [+ P, K4 K" h; `1 Y+ W
First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' n4 Z `7 E! I0 \8 }
Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).公仔箱論壇9 M/ ?/ i4 T3 C, A" _+ j6 d
Third, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei. ) X4 z. N; a V; T% Y% l5.39.217.76After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.5.39.217.764 J0 g0 r4 K; {4 n0 Z/ f6 K) u 作者: chanerin1 時間: 2014-9-2 09:36 AM
im having the same problem too. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& y" v5 _$ @6 q7 O: v
I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this: + |3 C( X$ q1 P- T/ `& E公仔箱論壇http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html * c( g; U/ s7 ^8 ], C; d2 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇8 I" n& N9 _# G! j
but i cant seem to download the english show from link below: : B b @5 e5 \6 T! ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.html9 w. {; {: U+ X7 G+ b
* H8 x2 ~; R* [' L+ }3 C1 |: |& T
when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder. ) ]0 i; | b# }& L) b % U4 R" F1 o- t# l" K8 P2 `Anyone can help?作者: lckiong 時間: 2014-9-2 10:38 AM