Board logo

標題: 史上最毒分手歌 Pray For You -中文字幕.flv [打印本頁]

作者: jamesteoh168    時間: 2010-12-15 04:50 PM     標題: 史上最毒分手歌 Pray For You -中文字幕.flv

[youtube]hRRMbsewVG4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
( U. d- P5 s8 z+ f! u8 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。                                                                                                                          最毒分手歌 XD                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
- O( T* g/ K0 Y7 j' ^! W" b. LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。最毒分手歌 - 史上最毒分手歌分手也能快樂?!太假道學了一點吧!, |4 d2 f2 R( p1 j; \/ ~

: B, F* K% H# T8 n& _不過男生也好,女生也罷,分手時的氣或怨都應該找個管道宣洩一下,別裝了,不爽就給他詛咒下去也沒關係,用念力來報復總比用暴力來對付好吧!
9 s2 g3 [+ g; p9 t( t# F公仔箱論壇
' ]8 R8 h7 I+ y7 b6 }7 a5.39.217.76最毒分手歌應該可以讓一些不太會罵人的人也可以爽一下吧!/ E$ ]3 ]8 Q; @2 {- `$ S
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: |; ]  R# l$ M/ _6 S, R# s7 C' q
最毒分手歌 - 史上最毒分手歌看我的念力~~最毒分手歌
作者: dannyl.k.h    時間: 2010-12-15 08:53 PM

good song
作者: 小明家    時間: 2010-12-16 12:27 AM

隻歌幾好聽WOR..
( i+ d. Y) K4 b% k, z5 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb呢類歌我未聽過
9 ]; C3 z9 \2 N& P% pDREAM NEVER COME TRUE 真係唔開心
! s$ r( a; V5 i4 K- Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb不過個男仔如果真係為左個女仔整呢個隻都幾有心思既...
3 x/ a) B+ e/ q6 N. |  T! H! ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。佢仲要唱到好似情歌....哈哈1
作者: ndleong809    時間: 2010-12-17 04:36 AM

Thank you for sharing
作者: aa00    時間: 2010-12-22 11:14 PM

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2010-12-22 11:20 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇& {5 Q( g9 V& w6 g4 O1 w+ K

* R) r' A% b+ Q1 u3 }公仔箱論壇作曲、填詞、演奏/唱的故然精彩,不過我還是欣賞那位人兄改『史上最毒分手歌』放在 the original english name of this song "Pray For You"
- C/ E/ s2 Z: l# m( @: Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb還有你的分享。
6 `- q: y4 I  i6 NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。精彩、精彩。   

: f8 w) `) J8 w0 X' x公仔箱論壇
; p$ y% [' U" w$ [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb若可以的話、可否分享這歌的英文歌詞?
作者: mr2907    時間: 2010-12-22 11:53 PM

《Jaron And The Long Road To Love - Pray For You》
" W/ R: _3 w, L: p  x2 N( C- utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* }3 B) }8 ^4 t1 u# \( M
===== 歌詞 =====
7 e) {5 p7 Y1 n2 q% E0 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; `. P' a2 o( Q
I havent been to church since I don’t remember when
* j# r" ^2 x. A5.39.217.76Things were goin’ great ‘til they fell apart again
+ p: \* x# d4 S- h/ V7 s公仔箱論壇So I listened to the preacher as he told me what to do
0 C* Q  b& J2 t8 w; w5.39.217.76He said you can’t go hatin’ others who have done wrong to you公仔箱論壇# ]( D! N5 m; w
Sometimes we get angry, but we must not condemn
. ~% [$ X% i5 Z4 @5 }0 j% e7 i' \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLet the good Lord do His job and you just pray for them
* R7 ?: c! K  V- j9 C# ]2 K+ D5 L. e+ ~
  I1 i& i+ M, K* _% s, u# y2 o9 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I pray your brakes go out runnin’ down a hill5 d9 ?8 M( G+ g' [
I pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I’d like to
2 G/ p) K) B. |3 `! O7 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
3 K4 e) ^$ V/ `4 g. P* q' q7 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI pray you’re flyin’ high when your engine stalls
- O- ?9 O: P' m+ STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I pray all your dreams never come truetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: W4 t3 w" z' u8 G# A: `) C' c+ t
Just know where ever you are honey, I pray for you5.39.217.76+ T! u( L  \. B7 ]8 l8 U$ ?

( f5 d5 m  x7 Q$ o1 W1 F5.39.217.76I’m really glad I found my way to church
" \6 G' U) s1 A+ K+ P: k( b6 mCause I’m already feelin’ better and I thank God for the words
, M* p1 W5 ^: BYeah I’m goin’to take the high road
9 |5 @. b$ u4 I. x8 v% y# l/ ?And do what the preacher told me to do
, E- E6 n7 }3 ?& y8 |/ iYou keep messin’ up and I’ll keep prayin’ for youtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ c6 m  c( E9 O' s5 n4 ~2 P
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 g) c/ m6 [5 p+ N
I pray your tire blows out at 100 and 10: M; c0 t9 e/ w' F0 |
I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoosTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ W, E, J8 H6 J5 {0 W: r7 {0 e1 I' V

/ `1 R* z$ C9 U2 W) z9 E+ yI pray your brakes go out runnin’ down a hill
4 M3 u- {. o' Z" j# X& Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I’d like to
3 f7 R: K: e! ?$ HI pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
. x1 Z  Y  E1 jI pray you’re flyin’ high when your engine stalls
( w# J9 o; `) V+ k( H+ y) @& }- S" QI pray all your dreams never come true
+ T4 C, b, p2 f1 n/ `! {5 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Just know wherever you are, near or far, in your house or in your car, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ^5 m6 |% B' p  W
wherever you are honey, I pray for you.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0