Board logo

標題: How to change? Please Help!! [打印本頁]

作者: tommtoday    時間: 2007-7-21 10:00 AM     標題: How to change? Please Help!!

I've some file download from BT, but how can I see those through TV.公仔箱論壇6 g8 n8 z" @/ T$ n2 K" l
Do I need to transform those file or whatelse I can do??????
作者: woofy    時間: 2007-7-21 11:02 AM

Does your computer have tv tuner card?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 u' W* ^# Y& g3 [2 I8 P# Y, D
You just need to buy a S-video/audio cable to connect from your pc to tv.
- Y! Y# J. ]2 a* x: p) o! K
1 W* ~" y! W& RSuch as this one if your tv has s-video 5.39.217.764 S/ P& Y" c/ R6 j  I& l( ^
: t4 X2 Y# e3 K. W% ]% m
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( h7 |& m: O2 v+ i6 [) Y6 I/ R

# b# [: B, Z3 e- R& k7 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThis TV-Link cable allows S-Video and audio connection from your computer to your S-Video TV for s-video to s-video and analog stereo audio (3.5 to 2 RCA) interconnections.6 c& n8 h+ |9 o1 d1 A  L

作者: azn_mafia88    時間: 2007-7-21 07:34 PM

i have the cable ar...but how come when i play the movie, i can only see the desktop of the computer but can't see the movie ga
作者: woofy    時間: 2007-7-22 01:14 AM

原帖由 azn_mafia88 於 2007-7-21 07:34 PM 發表。 5.39.217.76  E2 w' y; F% b* t- E
i have the cable ar...but how come when i play the movie, i can only see the desktop of the computer but can't see the movie ga
& d0 p% i- G& M$ a2 ^9 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhat do you use to play the movie??5.39.217.765 f( q) _9 n3 D7 G6 C
media player classic?公仔箱論壇7 ^2 E" R$ U1 F" z) O
kmplayer?
作者: tommtoday    時間: 2007-7-22 11:14 AM

My computer n TV are far between, so I wish to change format instead.) z* u/ Q/ u. S, S4 r. n! d
Can I do that, n how to????TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 D5 L/ }5 y" S
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 G7 m6 `3 i. Y
Many thanks!!
作者: woofy    時間: 2007-7-22 11:57 AM

原帖由 tommtoday 於 2007-7-22 11:14 AM 發表。
7 R  A3 z  i/ B0 n/ ~公仔箱論壇My computer n TV are far between, so I wish to change format instead.
( }  H# @! p: h% [0 T+ f" [5.39.217.76Can I do that, n how to????
3 |5 S. N: `2 e) J: K* {# X* y# n- Z
- p/ U: t) _! {& A5 X8 r6 o! k( SMany thanks!!
. F; n" _; Y# {' UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How far? There are 20 ft and 30 ft cable.
, @' a2 A; B9 }4 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It's too much trouble and time to change the format. Why don't you just watch it on the computer?
! @' t9 [. ^3 U* R9 Y2 U  Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI don't know what kind of files you have and if you want to change it into vcd or dvd.
) o8 I- K4 C$ n  J5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇" Q; `% c/ a: V7 J) i, c/ X
[ 本帖最後由 woofy 於 2007-7-22 11:58 AM 編輯 ]
作者: LloOLlzZzZ    時間: 2007-7-22 03:14 PM

I think normally file that u downlaod from internet is RM/RMVB......tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( X! _- z- \7 l5 `
So u js use some software to convert them ......: J/ w. [1 _. Q* [
if u dont want use cable...
作者: tommtoday    時間: 2007-7-22 10:22 PM

Yes that's most RMVB.; R9 }$ e* b5 c8 ~9 z2 p
I wish to make them as DVD version, then also can let my friends to watch.
3 y9 e  a1 S! u公仔箱論壇What sofeware I need n how to download, n are they free???7 L& O- ]4 g6 u/ s, d) p! Z6 X
5.39.217.762 G0 k0 ?  X& M2 f
% X1 v2 U( w- L
Thanks for response.
作者: woofy    時間: 2007-7-23 02:51 AM

原帖由 tommtoday 於 2007-7-22 10:22 PM 發表。
3 f+ T6 Z5 D+ J# ~4 m' ?( y2 F; nYes that's most RMVB.
4 |" O( u9 A# jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I wish to make them as DVD version, then also can let my friends to watch.
6 `! s0 ^7 e) ~0 K- BWhat sofeware I need n how to download, n are they free???- Y- R& X2 E7 C5 s
5 {0 t4 w3 l' E( P0 v$ ?

  }) S% \4 Q' V" m' a  l- r) Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks for response.
公仔箱論壇' Y6 p; H# u1 d7 B& X2 A
I still think it's too much trouble and time to change the format.4 [( \- N( G$ F
0 j6 J8 D. H# I7 ^: t
1. You can just save your rmvb files as data files to your dvd disc if your friends have a computer to watch them so you don't need to change the format. I don't know what kind of software you use to burn dvd. I use Nero.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; l0 [5 {5 A, G  A) P

0 d. ]& i# I% L) F9 G; DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2. You need to use a software to change rmvb -> dvd format. You can find different types of software that have the name and serial along with them so you don't need to worried when the trial is over.  : u7 c( S- j7 O5 }; x5 [0 N
I'll give you one. http://www.tvbnow.com/viewthread.php?tid=77142&extra=page%3D1
作者: tommtoday    時間: 2007-7-24 11:12 PM

Thx for response!
作者: xox2007    時間: 2007-11-17 10:20 AM

Or u can consider the "Allok Video to DVD Burner" software to convert and burn the file in one step. (http://www.alloksoft.com/video_to_dvd_burner.htm)




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0