Board logo

標題: A poem - 請多多指教 [打印本頁]

作者: rayoflight48    時間: 2010-11-1 08:58 AM     標題: A poem - 請多多指教

A Path Less Traveled
; r3 N0 ^# Z) j) s4 R' r" f4 m公仔箱論壇
* o0 l" \; l! K* R& S
5 _0 I* T$ b2 \, G8 t6 m公仔箱論壇I am embarkingon a journey on a path less traveled, destination unknown
+ u: _) F$ ], ?4 ?" m; Q! G. ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! r/ U' K( m! ]/ m, S
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  ?* Y' G4 O0 A. r* P$ S
Chasingafter a shadow of exquisite beauty that envelopes the very core of my soul
( w) I' T2 X" o% v( p  \. I& Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 O( x: ~6 Y7 x( o

3 n2 v( _/ ?, r5 ^1 `" \) T  Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf I travelduring the spring time, I would save all the fallen petals of a cherry blossomin a silver box for you
* ]1 K, I" @, t% H- b+ _6 r4 B3 M
% p6 A8 W) ~4 M) \! ]5 d' h% S6 e% U/ p' j( e$ e
If I goduring the chill of winter, will I see your reflection in an ice crystalshanging from the branch of a pine tree?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 J- e& e' O" d9 Q7 ^" F- b' n" l

. ]8 t0 F7 q1 r& N$ c% @2 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" Q" o$ I' z' O& ]/ U
What if Ipass through, in late Autumn, the tapestry of colors of the maple leaves paleagainst the sunset in your eyes..
' M0 S2 @$ x/ ]! k; |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: K* B8 }9 e: g( ?: C$ Y4 t

# Q, M+ N/ M! N" @6 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And if Iwalk under the torturing summer sun, the love I have for you in my heart is myshade and my shelter...
4 j! @% p+ l, [- B! q! g* s5.39.217.76
/ F. [, e, R$ Z9 C8 t
! |) A: z3 H* C( X0 dIf I travel atdawn, would I feel your presence on the petal of a pink rose, moisten by themorning dew?
8 ^4 J& U5 w" X% c) _% V% P! h& x9 V; W: c) |7 P

9 v6 R7 W" S; N0 u公仔箱論壇If I go inthe deep of the night, will you walk with me under the pale moon light?
" u( E; t* q- G& l* v% J$ x公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76! r# l5 P- B8 H" v

4 G. ]1 ]3 K1 b7 I9 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Where I mayend up on this journey, I do not know, but my heart is elated by the wonders Ihave seen along the way...and the love that I feel for you, will be my compasson this quest.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 e" v& T# H* e! h4 |
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( B, @- X, }- \+ d2 @8 |1 N
: l- j% a% o6 u8 G" k/ L) `4 p
Ray of Light
; Z( P5 s! ~3 u7 F2 f# G! H

作者: rayoflight48    時間: 2010-11-1 01:16 PM     標題: RE: A poem - 請多多指教

A Path Less Traveled, @- S+ ^! t9 S/ t! [8 f
5.39.217.76( ^7 h' u; r+ P+ P$ p6 [
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 F* ]4 f: s6 M/ q7 J3 S! k- {
I am embarkingon a journey on a path less traveled, destination unknown
$ z& R" b$ _2 t# S
& t$ E  h0 X2 k5.39.217.76
9 e. Y4 I) J/ n, |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Chasingafter a shadow of exquisite beauty that envelopes the very core of my soul* A4 a: O4 m& y& I' O% B. |" ]
5.39.217.76: C8 s* P9 R4 |2 B( c& s

: y  x! N! s/ K# d/ A" B9 BIf I travelduring the spring time, I would save all the fallen petals of a cherry blossomin a silver box for you; I& U' t1 P4 K2 D  C: k

# @! a2 {3 I* D5 |, [9 q* j# Q. ~# O6 `
* F1 W7 ]' ^. c4 U+ z9 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf I goduring the chill of winter, will I see your reflection in an ice crystalshanging from the branch of a pine tree?
, t/ X9 H2 K. q9 }0 ~) E0 U3 W公仔箱論壇
8 @/ ~! \2 Q( G5.39.217.769 J" n, W- A6 ]6 f+ p* H
What if Ipass through, in late Autumn, the tapestry of colors of the maple leaves paleagainst the sunset in your eyes..5.39.217.769 T6 F0 q0 Z# R4 v" `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& j( T+ t9 Z4 T( B) A5 P4 x3 ~
- q, N; U7 t4 O$ _/ v
And if Iwalk under the torturing summer sun, the love I have for you in my heart is myshade and my shelter...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' X  t9 ^( g* v) f

: P6 X' {. k+ T8 A: i公仔箱論壇& [" Q! _, R/ J) R% @- [
If I travel atdawn, would I feel your presence on the petal of a pink rose, moisten by themorning dew?
6 `; j+ {3 ?4 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  `0 A. w0 ?( e5 [& U. c; W
: }! L0 J, J  D+ f3 }2 i& L& V, b. t  o5.39.217.76If I go inthe deep of the night, will you walk with me under the pale moon light?
! e/ p( c/ p  g2 `: B: ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( R$ Y3 N) m3 h. k( g: ~" G
公仔箱論壇+ M. {1 t' A& T2 ]1 e  _+ ]- P+ _
Where I mayend up on this journey, I do not know, but my heart is elated by the wonders Ihave seen along the way...and the love that I feel for you, will be my compasson this quest.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 @7 L/ N3 u  X/ G" i3 y5 R8 L! D7 ~

; T0 K6 L  g: _$ t0 T0 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) K7 o( V- X! e6 \5.39.217.76Ray of Light




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.76/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0